✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[22-May-2012] Coldplay @ Stade Charles Herman, Nice, France

Jenjie

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Twitter, mostly.

You're entitled to your view, Ronnie, and yes, it is the same 90 minute set. But people point this out in every gig thread. They're clearly not going to change it, and the fans at the show are going to love it no matter what. So why do people keep raising the subject? No offense intended, just my opinion. :)

Definitely, i just stated my current impression because of reading things like"it looks fantastic..." :)

Twitter, mostly.

You're entitled to your view, Ronnie, and yes, it is the same 90 minute set. But people point this out in every gig thread. They're clearly not going to change it, and the fans at the show are going to love it no matter what. So why do people keep raising the subject? No offense intended, just my opinion. :)

Totally agree with you Tracie. x

Btw...they play in Nice because there is good weather or mostly a lot of VIP´s ?! The Area doesnt look that "amazing" to me like it was in Porto,for example...

Well, apparently not the weather. It's been raining up til just before the show,lol.

Nice to talk to such pleasant people :) Has someone of you ever thrown something on stage, a little present or something selfmade for the band or a member during or after a concert ?! I did when they performed in Frankfurt last year and fortunately Chris picked it up and showed Thumbs up ....

Hope they put Politik back in the set. It's their best live song, in my opinion. They just put soo much energy into the song! Especially loved the Unstaged performance.

Tom DiOliveira ☮

@coldplay guys, because Politik is outside the set list? #coldplaylive

Will says: "To use a football analogy, it's played 10 seasons in a row and it needs a rest" #coldplaylive

-----------------

So it's not very likely we see Politik back on the setlist anytime soon.

Nice to talk to such pleasant people :) Has someone of you ever thrown something on stage, a little present or something selfmade for the band or a member during or after a concert ?! I did when they performed in Frankfurt last year and fortunately Chris picked it up and showed Thumbs up ....

Coldplay, 20.Dec.2011, Frankfurt "Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall" - YouTube[/url] at 4.44...

AWESOME !!! :awesome:

YOU WERE AT FRANKFURT????

I was there too :D :D