[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=GOpPEgRlNqI[/ame]

Us Against The World/Speed Of Sound/Clocks/(part of) Fix You

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmrI7tz4yCs[/ame]

Fix You

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=nk83epeWXGA[/ame]

ETIAW

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHq1n6Xgwn4[/ame]

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2Inw0Qtwao[/ame]

can anyone give me some review of where they were standing and where looks the best to stand?

at the arena shows at the end of the x but this stage setup looks different so walkway looks a fair bit longer?

can anyone give me some review of where they were standing and where looks the best to stand?

at the arena shows at the end of the x but this stage setup looks different so walkway looks a fair bit longer?

I was at J's side, at the middle of the walkway stage, where is the confetti cannon...was the perfect spot! You can se all from there :D

I uploaded some vids on YT but they are just pieces of songs that mostly my boyfriend recorded...I tried to film IMP but how you can see my hands was shaking too much and I stopped it :laugh3:

I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure the shape and scope of the walkway has been changed several times to accomodate the layouts of various venues.

Standin areas in stadiums are always different anyway, depending on such things as the slope of the pitch and the number/location of obstructions what's a good spot in one venue, will not be good in another.

Thanks Tash for all the pics you have posted !! I need to save them all, they are really great ! Thank you to Busybeeburns too for the slideshow !

To answer to your question Lafferty23, I think the best to stand is in the middle of the walkaway. I had some troubles to see the show from where I was because of the cameramen and to my opinion, being at the top of the X is great to have a good view of everything but also a bit far from the main stage. I also have to figure out where to go for Paris Stade de France :D

I noticed that some of my pictures have been posted, here are my impressions on the show :)

It wasn't my first Coldplay concert but they succeeded in amazing me ! There are so many surprises on this tour: Fireworks, Confettis, Xylobands, multiple stages, balloons... The fireworks were beautiful !

I managed to be in the first rows in front of JonnyBoy. I had a great view except sometimes with the two cameramen :( I enjoyed the whole show and quickly forgot all the waiting parts.

I avoided having a look at the Porto or Madrid setlist to be surprised and I was ! I wasn't used to this order. It was a pleasure to see once again all the xylobands glowing in the dark. Seeing them lighting up for the first time of a show during MX is one of the best things given to see ! My heart is always beating so fast during this moment !

Chris Martin was funny, sometimes I was staring at him and he did his big eyes and even offered me a wink of an eye ! As usual I thought he was very energetic and generous with the crowd. He's a lovely man.

I've written a full live report on my blog. If you're interesting in finding more about the show you can read it in French or English. I've also uploaded the videos I took on Youtube.

I'll also try to upload my best pictures somewhere, maybe picasa later in the night.

Next it will be Boston and Paris !

*taps fingers anxiously on desk waiting for Dany to post pictures*:lol:

In front of the x-stage or at the right?

Dany93 was at the right :lol:

So you have just to wait for Dany to post them, some are really near and beautiful!

[i can see them on FB but I don't want to steal them ;)]

Sorry if I made you wait for so long guys, but I had lots of problems with my laptop in the last 2 days so the furthest I could get was posting some pics and a video on FB... Please forgive me :P

First of all, here is my video of ETIAW:

ETIAW - Nice - 22.05.12

I'll post it on Youtube together with other little vids I shot as soon as I can :nice:

Here are my pics, instead:

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.2183631646801.57642.1727284414&type=3&l=eb9840fe11

They're not many but I was with my cousin and he did take many, so I'll post them very soon too :P

EDIT: Done!