[22-May-2012] Coldplay @ Stade Charles Herman, Nice, France

Jenjie

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I made it out loud .. so don't worry! LOL several times!:cool:

Hahaha !! :lol:

Dont wanna kill the atmosphere :) But...i am always thinking when reading things like"it looks great...and so on" that theyre doing the same show,with the same effects and songs once more...except its in another city :\ i love them too,it just happens when i read that ;)

You don't kill the atmosphere ! :) It's your right to think that way, you know :) and it's pretty understandable, don't worry. I just happen to be kinda excited, cause some of our fellow Coldplayers are seeing that in person right now and I'm also preparing myself to my gig in September ;) ;)

^ Well I realize that it is kind of a buzzkill when they are playing the same thing every time. That's what made me a little disappointed at the Hollywood Bowl concert because I already knew what they were going to play. But the amazing experience of actually being there is what makes me want to go again.

There isn't a live stream of this though right? How do you guys get these pictures soo fast :P

Twitter, mostly.

You're entitled to your view, Ronnie, and yes, it is the same 90 minute set. But people point this out in every gig thread. They're clearly not going to change it, and the fans at the show are going to love it no matter what. So why do people keep raising the subject? No offense intended, just my opinion. :)

^ Well I realize that it is kind of a buzzkill when they are playing the same thing every time. That's what made me a little disappointed at the Hollywood Bowl concert because I already knew what they were going to play. But the amazing experience of actually being there is what makes me want to go again.

Most of their fans aren't on here all the time and don't know what to expect like we do. We forget sometimes that we diehards are actually a minority,lol.

There was even a girl the other day asking the Oracle if Coldplay would play old songs like Yellow and CLocks since she'd never been to a show before!