Speed Of Sound

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=ziXmu2v3q8Y[/ame]

Clocks

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjqRfSnlKFA[/ame]

Fix You

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtBZGRk0TjU[/ame]

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=LuvAFlAKKc8[/ame]

This is my video for Warning Sign

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LAMtQ8NbXsI]Coldplay - Warning Sign @ Turin, Olympic Stadium 24-05-2012 - YouTube[/ame]

A ray of light after the darkenss that was Princess of China :sick:

MX/Hurts Like Heaven

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUEwtB7zFJA[/ame]

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=yq6oNK0J0D4[/ame]

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGFKV40YLrA[/ame]

MX/Hurts Like Heaven/In My Place

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1NPfuuA3wY[/ame]

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=CxMfroGW-ZQ[/ame]

In My Place

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMzNwLTimXY[/ame]

Lovers In Japan

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=XwlOqhuz1D4[/ame]

The Scientist

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4GvjLrvgmk[/ame]

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWvheHTz35E[/ame]

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9cfVe63V0k[/ame]

Yellow

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hmvn1m801Q[/ame]

Princess Of China

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkUo-X4dJnE[/ame]

Viva La Vida/Charlie Brown

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=8WQP-Kn7yQk[/ame]

Charlie Brown

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GHB3Qwi_JU[/ame]

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rh4VaNP_PLk[/ame]

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWJ5pSmjFwc[/ame]

Paradise

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqatRIyIBjI[/ame]

Us Against The World

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNIoJIXSea8[/ame]

Fix You/ETIAW

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=IVXnXPPOzTw[/ame]

ETIAW

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzw5MHudK0g[/ame]

Wasn't that picture taken in Nice? :\

Probably yes, it's too similar to mine!

I was f******g singing, for sure! But i was one of the few ones :(

The crowd was quite amazing anyway.

They did a GREAT concert, and Speed of Sound acoustic sounded really great!

I didn't record it, 'cause they are not streaming it in their site but (as you sadly know) only via radio.. :(

Hope somebody recorded it, but i'm afraid we'll lose it.

Came back from the concert right now, after 900 km done by car. It was a fucking amazing concert, the new stage is beautiful and the guys were overexcited! Will, Guy and Jonny greeted me from the stage (I met them in London one year ago and they have remembered the chocolate gifts for sure... we have talked about this on Q&A chat on Twitter with Will).

I have the MOST BEAUTIFUL Warning Sign live video and I'll post it later.

Great atmosphere on Charlie Brown and Speed Of Sound with xylobands. Worst moment: PoC. Shame on the Italians: Warning Sign sung by 1 out of 10 in the audience.

It was the 10th Coldplay concert of my life. A great one in my opinion. The best only if PoC should be replaced by Shiver or Politik!

I've listened to the show on the radio and I agree that PoC was the worst moment!

At least on the radio, it sounded to me like "someone under the shower singing together with the radio"...it was too weird :D

There was too much difference between Rihanna voice and Chris one.

Rihanna sounded too much a record and Chris sounded too much live.

Do you agree?

The thing that makes me sad/angry is that there are a lot of true, old, fans that didn't get their tickets whereas a lot of fans of the last hour get them...

As I said Chris' voice was a little strange...

She also practically lives on here (as do the both of us!):embarrassed:

Some people think we don't even sleep,lol. gotta love insomnia! I nap a lot, so I'm on here at all hours,lol.

I join the club when I'm not studying :laugh3:

^ Both I think! Or just butterflies for LIJ and the MX ones for In My Place.

I could be wrong but they are MX symbols and butterfly for both but for LIJ they are the new plastic confetti.

I didn't notice the confetti during Lovers in Japan before. Is it the MX-ones or the Viva-butterflies?

They used the MX ones for both songs IIRC

There were also butterflies among the other confetti but they were shaped like the Paradise logo and not like the Viva ones

here[/url] (a photographer who luckily didn't think Chris is the only member of the band)

Link #1

Coldplay__(10).JPG

Coldplay__(1).JPG

Coldplay__(3).JPG

Coldplay__(4).JPG

Coldplay__(11).JPG

Coldplay__(12).JPG

Coldplay__(15).JPG

Coldplay__(2).JPG

Coldplay__(5).JPG

Coldplay__(7).JPG

Coldplay__(8).JPG

Coldplay__(9).JPG

Coldplay__(13).JPG

Coldplay__(14).JPG

Coldplay__(16).JPG

Coldplay__(6).JPG

Link #2

Foto-concerto-coldplay-live-stadio-olimpico-torino-24-maggio-2012_Prandoni_005-580x386.jpg

Foto-concerto-coldplay-live-stadio-olimpico-torino-24-maggio-2012_Prandoni_013-580x386.jpg

Foto-concerto-coldplay-live-stadio-olimpico-torino-24-maggio-2012_Prandoni_015-580x386.jpg

Foto-concerto-coldplay-live-stadio-olimpico-torino-24-maggio-2012_Prandoni_017-580x871.jpg

Foto-concerto-coldplay-live-stadio-olimpico-torino-24-maggio-2012_Prandoni_034-580x386.jpg

Foto-concerto-coldplay-live-stadio-olimpico-torino-24-maggio-2012_Prandoni_038-580x386.jpg

Foto-concerto-coldplay-live-stadio-olimpico-torino-24-maggio-2012_Prandoni_040-580x386.jpg

Foto-concerto-coldplay-live-stadio-olimpico-torino-24-maggio-2012_Prandoni_042-580x871.jpg

Foto-concerto-coldplay-live-stadio-olimpico-torino-24-maggio-2012_Prandoni_046-580x386.jpg

Foto-concerto-coldplay-live-stadio-olimpico-torino-24-maggio-2012_Prandoni_047-580x386.jpg

Foto-concerto-coldplay-live-stadio-olimpico-torino-24-maggio-2012_Prandoni_070-580x385.jpg

Foto-concerto-coldplay-live-stadio-olimpico-torino-24-maggio-2012_Prandoni_089-580x386.jpg

Foto-concerto-coldplay-live-stadio-olimpico-torino-24-maggio-2012_Prandoni_099-580x386.jpg

Foto-concerto-coldplay-live-stadio-olimpico-torino-24-maggio-2012_Prandoni_107-580x386.jpg

Foto-concerto-coldplay-live-stadio-olimpico-torino-24-maggio-2012_Prandoni_111-580x386.jpg

Foto-concerto-coldplay-live-stadio-olimpico-torino-24-maggio-2012_Prandoni_122-580x386.jpg

Foto-concerto-coldplay-live-stadio-olimpico-torino-24-maggio-2012_Prandoni_124-580x386.jpg

Foto-concerto-coldplay-live-stadio-olimpico-torino-24-maggio-2012_Prandoni_127-580x871.jpg

Foto-concerto-coldplay-live-stadio-olimpico-torino-24-maggio-2012_Prandoni_137-580x872.jpg

Foto-concerto-coldplay-live-stadio-olimpico-torino-24-maggio-2012_Prandoni_138-580x872.jpg

Foto-concerto-coldplay-live-stadio-olimpico-torino-24-maggio-2012_Prandoni_149-580x386.jpg

Foto-concerto-coldplay-live-stadio-olimpico-torino-24-maggio-2012_Prandoni_155-580x386.jpg

Foto-concerto-coldplay-live-stadio-olimpico-torino-24-maggio-2012_Prandoni_164-580x386.jpg

Foto-concerto-coldplay-live-stadio-olimpico-torino-24-maggio-2012_Prandoni_176-580x386.jpg

Foto-concerto-coldplay-live-stadio-olimpico-torino-24-maggio-2012_Prandoni_177-580x871.jpg

Foto-concerto-coldplay-live-stadio-olimpico-torino-24-maggio-2012_Prandoni_180-580x871.jpg

Foto-concerto-coldplay-live-stadio-olimpico-torino-24-maggio-2012_Prandoni_190-580x386.jpg

Foto-concerto-coldplay-live-stadio-olimpico-torino-24-maggio-2012_Prandoni_192-580x386.jpg

Foto-concerto-coldplay-live-stadio-olimpico-torino-24-maggio-2012_Prandoni_193-580x386.jpg

Foto-concerto-coldplay-live-stadio-olimpico-torino-24-maggio-2012_Prandoni_196-580x386.jpg

Foto-concerto-coldplay-live-stadio-olimpico-torino-24-maggio-2012_Prandoni_202-580x386.jpg

Foto-concerto-coldplay-live-stadio-olimpico-torino-24-maggio-2012_Prandoni_205-580x386.jpg

Foto-concerto-coldplay-live-stadio-olimpico-torino-24-maggio-2012_Prandoni_221-580x386.jpg

Foto-concerto-coldplay-live-stadio-olimpico-torino-24-maggio-2012_Prandoni_225-580x386.jpg

Foto-concerto-coldplay-live-stadio-olimpico-torino-24-maggio-2012_Prandoni_231-580x386.jpg

Foto-concerto-coldplay-live-stadio-olimpico-torino-24-maggio-2012_Prandoni_235-580x871.jpg

Foto-concerto-coldplay-live-stadio-olimpico-torino-24-maggio-2012_Prandoni_237-580x386.jpg

Foto-concerto-coldplay-live-stadio-olimpico-torino-24-maggio-2012_Prandoni_246-580x386.jpg

Foto-concerto-coldplay-live-stadio-olimpico-torino-24-maggio-2012_Prandoni_249-580x386.jpg

Foto-concerto-coldplay-live-stadio-olimpico-torino-24-maggio-2012_Prandoni_262-580x872.jpg

Foto-concerto-coldplay-live-stadio-olimpico-torino-24-maggio-2012_Prandoni_268-580x386.jpg

Foto-concerto-coldplay-live-stadio-olimpico-torino-24-maggio-2012_Prandoni_270-580x386.jpg

Foto-concerto-coldplay-live-stadio-olimpico-torino-24-maggio-2012_Prandoni_279-580x386.jpg

Foto-concerto-coldplay-live-stadio-olimpico-torino-24-maggio-2012_Prandoni_285-580x386.jpg

Foto-concerto-coldplay-live-stadio-olimpico-torino-24-maggio-2012_Prandoni_312-580x871.jpg

Foto-concerto-coldplay-live-stadio-olimpico-torino-24-maggio-2012_Prandoni_306-580x386.jpg

MX/Hurts Like Heaven

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyUoZmMX3T4[/ame]

In My Place

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVG8bHxbz50[/ame]

The Scientist

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KHg6fkTp7c[/ame]

Viva La Vida

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=76BB9knIr64[/ame]

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=9z8q8gLHEb8[/ame]

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=_DnFN6I1wtY[/ame]

Fix You

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BiAhz9i-UI[/ame]

Guys, I was there yesterday under the stage and it was really amazing. I think the boys too were touched from the warm of the italian crown, even if there where so many people which didn't know the songs... anyway...

I'm still in tears watching Speed of Sound with glowbands, and I was so happy for the little chorus that we did for Jonny at the end of the concert

Hope to see them soon in Italy again.

Just realised that my "review" is on the wiki. I guess I should write a more complete one :P

Me and my father got there at 3:30 PM thinking there wouldn't have been lots of people. Well, we were wrong. We queued and waited under the boiling sun for 2 and a half hours then we finally got inside the stadium. The concert started half an hour after its scheduled time because the xylobands wouldn't have looked that good if it wasn't dark enough. All the lights went down, then the Back To The Future theme introduced the band on the stage. Suddenly, the wirstbands lit up and MX, followed by Hurts Like Heaven kicked in accompained by a spectacular firework show. The crowd was very loud (people were even singing the instrumental parts!!!) and the band themselves were in a very good shape. Chris asked lots of times in Italian if everyone was ok and the crowd always replied very loudly. After they moved to the X-stage, they played Princes Of China (which was quite surprisingly well recived), Up In Flames and Warning Sign. They returned to the main stage with an explosive version of Don't Let It Break Your Heart (one of the concert's highlights), followed by three singalong hits (Viva, Charlie and Paradise). Suddenly it all turned dark and, among the crowd's confusion, the band reappeared on the C-stage to play Us Against The World and an acustic version of Speed Of Sound. They opened the encore with Clocks and then Fix You, which everyone sung as loud as they could. The band closed the concert with ETIAW and the crowd cheered them again very louddly. Overally the concert was very good and the light/laser shows and all the other stuff (balloons, confetti ecc.) were very fun without beeing to distracting from the music. I hope they'll be back in Italy soon!

watching the videos of the beginning of the concert im quite disappointed. There were none of those little fireworks during mx like at the other concerts, and the fireworks were rubbish. cant understand why its changed. it was absolutely awesome before, now it looks like theyve just run out of cash and replaced fireworks with flashing lights...

:( indeed. the mx/hlh in porto, madrid and nice were the best ive ever seen, couldnt stop watching videos of them. then i watch turin, and just didnt get the same feeling. little puffs of smoke and some flashing lights just did not have the same effect as those fireworks. hope theyre still used for uk stadium tours!