August 28, 201214 yr So, now MUTE MODE for PoC :lol: I hate to admit I actually enjoyed it in Toronto, but it's different being there, I guess. I know what I said about the setlist, but I won't miss this one if it's not there for the next tour,lol.
August 28, 201214 yr POC is great stop moaning. The intro is AMAZING !!:nod: I love Will doing the "OOOooo", live
August 28, 201214 yr I had fun singing along to this when I saw them, but I'd rather have Politik or Lost!
August 28, 201214 yr I won't be able to make it out of there alive in 9 days. I'm already far too excited right now :drunk:
August 28, 201214 yr I had fun singing along to this when I saw them, but I'd rather have Politik or Lost! So did I. If my least favorite Coldplay song can still be fun, that says a lot about how amazing they truly are.:D
August 28, 201214 yr I'll be honest when they first played POC last summer, was not impressed at all, and didn't understand why they were so hyped on this song. But man, it is one of the best songs they've ever written, the production on the song is amazing, the synth, bass, chord progression, and the melody make up such a forward moving song. Like a synth march, I love the little sound fx they used as well, esp the one Chris mentioned in an interview one time, that he left in (though Jonny was like there were a lot of crazy sound fx b4 they edited the song down).
August 28, 201214 yr I won't be able to make it out of there alive in 9 days. I'm already far too excited right now :drunk: I can't wait to hear your review after the show!
August 28, 201214 yr Setlist: 1 Mylo Xyloto 2 Hurts Like Heaven 3 In My Place 4 Major Minus 5 Lovers In Japan 6 The Scientist 7 Yellow 8 Violet Hill 9 God Put A Smile Upon Your Face 10 Princess Of China 11 Up In Flames
August 28, 201214 yr Up in Flames - love the dubstep drum or whatever u call it. Simple piano then Jonny to the rescue w/ another masterful riff.
August 28, 201214 yr I can't wait to hear your review after the show! I have the day off after the gig. If I DO make it out of there in good condition, you can expect a very very very elaborate review :lol:
Create an account or sign in to comment