✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[28-Aug-2012] Coldplay @ Parken Stadium, Copenhagen, Denmark

Jenjie

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, when I see this sentence someone wrote, I'm like: How the hell would you pronounce all those dots above the letters?!

Glæder mig sindssygt!Men har desværre fået en anden indgang end alle mine venner..- der er ikke en venlig sjæl der har ståplads med indgang C10/11 som har lyst til at bytte med min i A6A? Det ville betyde utroligt meget for mig

Soooo, I went to Google Translate! And I clicked the 'prounce box' if you know what I mean :P And the word 'fået' doesn't sound like how you write it at all! :awesome: this letter 'å' sounds like 'o' or something. Danish, funny language :P

Ok this sounds weird.

:disappointed:

I hope you see what I mean. :blank:

Well.. I think I can tell how to prounce Å.. Cause apparently Google is weird at it.. Do you remember the Ooooohhhs in LRLRL's VLV? Try to listen to it at 04:25, for me it kind of sounds like 'Åååååååå'

Ok. So it's something between oooooo (: like in boat) and 'a'? :awesome: Thanks for your little Danish lesson :D

• 4 weeks later...
Hi. Do anyone buy a Coldplaying shirt? I'm thinking about to buy one, but it's a bit expensive for a shirt that I probably won't use very much.

Jeg købte min fra Coldplay's officielle online butik, og jeg synes ikke at den var så dyr i forhold til at det er et stykke merchandise :)

Den er også af virkelig god kvalitet så jeg ville opmuntre dig til at købe en!

• 2 months later...

How early does one have to be at the concert?

Hey everyone!

A friend and I are going to see Coldplay @Parken in August, but neither of us has ever been at a Coldplay concert or any big concert really. How early do you have to be there to get as near as possible to the stage? I read somewhere on the forum that five hours or so is enough in America, because "we aren't as crasy as the europeans". D: How crasy are we here in Europe? Like, sleep-outside-for-a-week-crazy, or just wait-eight-hours-and-faint-from-dehydration-crazy? :confused:

• 3 weeks later...
Hey everyone!

A friend and I are going to see Coldplay @Parken in August, but neither of us has ever been at a Coldplay concert or any big concert really. How early do you have to be there to get as near as possible to the stage? I read somewhere on the forum that five hours or so is enough in America, because "we aren't as crasy as the europeans". D: How crasy are we here in Europe? Like, sleep-outside-for-a-week-crazy, or just wait-eight-hours-and-faint-from-dehydration-crazy? :confused:

aner det ikke... jeg kommer 4-5 timer før... det må vel være nok... parken er ikke særlig stor, og scenen fylder ret meget så der er nok ikke mange ståpladser... men fedt det blir' det ;)

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Everybody,

Some months ago I bought two tickets for the concert in Copenaghen, 28th of August at Parken Stadium . Unfortunally I can't go to the concert anymore, so I will sell my tickets to anyone is interested to.

Obviously, I sell my tickets at the same price I've bought them + Dispatching charges. Please, add my "ad" the first page.

Details :

Date : 28 August 2012: Copenhagen - Denmark

Venue : Parken Stadium

Number : 2 tickets

Sector : Stapladser/ Standing General Admission.

Price : 415kr / 55€ / 45£

Dispatching charge : 40kr / 5€ / 4£

Total price: 455kr / 60€ / 49£

Whoever is interested to buy the tickets, please, contact me in privately

See You

• 4 weeks later...

Europe we’re heading your way and I need your help in Stockholm and Copenhagen!

Posted by Rachel Edwards on 19 July 2012

P6220915-150x150.jpg vol_pic1-150x150.jpg vol_pic3-150x150.jpg

So we might be on a tour break and heading back to Canada and America soon but Europe people I need your help!

As some of you might be aware the Coldplay tour is soon to hit Europe in August and Oxfam will be going with them. As part of the tour Coldplay have invited 20 volunteers to attend their gigs in Copenhagen and Stockholm to talk to Swedish and Dutch audiences about our GROW campaign. The GROW campaign is all about fixing the food system by rethinking the way we produce, consume and distribute food to ensure that no one goes hungry!

It’s a no brainer really.

Do you want to help us fix the food system and stop those 1 in 7 people going to bed hungry every night?

Are you passionate about spreading the word and asking people to join us in using their voice to stop social injustices?

Do you want to become more involved with Oxfam and support us in creating change by raising awareness with Coldplay fans?

Then you need to apply to volunteer at a Coldplay gig in Copenhagen or Stockholm!

All we ask is that you are fluent in English, passionate about making a difference and committed to achieving Oxfam’s aims of overcoming poverty and suffering. You need to be available from 3pm on the 28th August (Copenhagen) or 30th August (Stockholm). You will volunteer from 3pm – 9pm and in return for all your hard work Coldplay are rewarding you with a free ticket to their Mylo Xyloto tour! A fair swap I would say. So if you’re ready to make a difference and have loads of fun doing it, then apply by sending an email to Rachel ([email protected]) explaining your suitability for the place, any experience of campaigning or working with an NGO and your passion to work with Oxfam. Please send your application in English. Please also note which gig you would like to apply for:

28th August Copenhagen

30th August Stockholm.

I can’t wait to hear from you all. Rachel.

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks for posting the above, Tash!

Again, the link to find more info on applying is:

http://oxfamontour.org/coldplay/europe-were-heading-your-way-and-i-need-your-help-in-stockholm-and-copenhagen/

And if you aren't interested but know someone who is, would you let them know about this opportunity?

Thanks!

-Bob F.

I'm just waiting for your reply, telling me to see you there! :smug:

update: YEEEEEY SEE YOU THERE :D

• 3 weeks later...