December 30, 201114 yr Hello everyone. We are making a new Project, for 2012, to Coldplay. You can see our first one here: For this we gonna need people who loves Coldplay, who can draw and who can write well :) And, of course, we need people who will be on their concerts in 2012. - Attention, there must be at least one person in each concert, so spread the word! How this will be a surprise if you are interested (it takes dedication and availability ...) send an email to: [email protected] indicating: full name (can only be the first and the last name!), age, city and/or country where you live (if you go to a concert, please indicate which one). We will respond to all of you, so be attentive and go visiting to your email. Registration will be open until January 31, 2012. In the next day we’ll talk to those who volunteered for this initiative, and the site (http://coldplay-newproject.tumblr.com/) will open only with a password that we will give to the participants. Thank you :) IMPORTANT: The project is surprise. But, now I can say that it includes writing, drawing and/or go to the concerts (who does not go to concerts, have different tasks). The project will be explained to all persons who register until 31 January. That is why I can not say much about it because it is a surprise. If you have questions, ask me. Again: people who do not go to concerts, can and should participate!!!!!! I joined :D I'm not good at drawing though, and I may not take great pictures, and anyway, even if you're not an artist, you can still participate, so it would be great if more Coldplayers would join :D
January 8, 201214 yr Hi ! I've got 2 tickets for the show, cat "pelouse", 50,80€ each one. If anyone is interested, pm me
January 9, 201214 yr Quick question. Does anyone know how to cancel my ticket on http://www.avosbillets.com ? Is it impossible to cancel? I need to give up my Pelouse Or ticket for this gig. :(
January 28, 201214 yr ahah! welcome in Paris! :) me and Raphaele will be there and at Copenhague too, will you be there? Nope I am only doing the Paris one, but it would be nice for the Coldplayers to meet up! :) And I am so looking forward to see Paris! hehe
January 28, 201214 yr Quick question. Does anyone know how to cancel my ticket on http://www.avosbillets.com ? Is it impossible to cancel? I need to give up my Pelouse Or ticket for this gig. :( I have never known concert tickets to be refundable, but you can write to them and find out: http://www.avosbillets.com/contact
January 28, 201214 yr Just sell them? Im going to the Nice show, also thinking of going to Paris, so I would need 1 Pelouse Or ticket
April 5, 201214 yr American Red Cross Auction: Get Prepared California Support the American Red Cross' effort to help get more Californians prepared to survive and recover from the next damaging earthquake by bidding in April for one of 28 amazing auction items. The Ultimate Paris Vacation - Roundtrip Airfare for 2, a 4-Night Stay in the City of Light, 2 Tickets to See Coldplay on Sept 2, and Tour the Nicolas Feuillatte Vineyard Description Experience the magic of Paris with a 5-day, 4-night trip from August 30 to September 3, 2012 including 2 roundtrip coach airfare tickets. Enjoy 2 tickets to see Coldplay perform live in concert on Sunday, September 2, 2012 at Stade De France in Paris. To top it all off take a trip to the exquisite Nicolas Feuillatte Vineyard for a tour including transportation to and from the vineyard. Coldplay became an international phenomenon with their hits Yellow and Clocks and they still continue to enthrall fans today at their many concerts held around the globe. Often times they have been compared to other great bands like U2, but fans can attest to the fact that they have crafted their own unique sound. In the past decade, records like A Rush of Blood to the Head, X&Y and Viva La Vida have earned the band a solid following. Nicolas Feuillatte stands out as the specialist in producing elegant, refined Champagne. Champagne for enthusiasts, Champagne for connoisseurs and exceptional Prestige Champagnes, the Nicolas Feuillatte brand is truly unique and offers the most extensive collection on the market. Champagne Nicolas Feuillatte can be defined as “plural singular”: Plural because of the many Champagnes existing within the range, and singular, because the distinctive Nicolas Feuillatte style is renowned for its freshness and elegance. The proceeds for this item benefit American Red Cross Terms: Winner and guest must be at least 21 years old. Travel dates are August 30 through September 3, 2012. Coldplay concert tickets are valid for their show on Sunday, September 2, 2012 in Paris at Stade De France. Winner and guest must have a valid passport. Includes 2 roundtrip coach airfare tickets. Flights are only valid from LAX or SFO to/from Paris. Should the winner be leaving out of any other destination they will need to arrange their own transportation. Cannot be resold or re-auctioned. Donated by: Coldplay and Nicolas Feuillatte link
April 22, 201214 yr Hello, Does someone can sell 2 standing/pelouse tickets for Coldplay Sept 2nd in Paris. I have already bought a flight tickets to paris and main reason of this trip is Coldplay concert! Please PM or email, regards, jessekas [at] gmail.com
May 23, 201214 yr Hey! I've received emails recently from several selling tickets websites (including avosbillets.com, which I believe is reliable): apparently there are still some available seats !
May 26, 201214 yr new tickets on sale including golden ticket for Paris on 2nd september in Stade de France!!! http://www.fnacspectacles.com/place-spectacle/manifestation/Pop-rock-Folk-COLDPLAY-SDFCO.htm
May 29, 201214 yr An extra ticket Hey Coldplay fans , I have an extra ticket for saturday 2nd of june as my friend couldn't make it, anyone interested?
May 29, 201214 yr I will find out tomorrow of I can get the Monday off work, and if so I will get straight onto getting a ticket....
May 31, 201214 yr I am ok to go to Paris so will try to locate and buy a ticket when I next get paid :confused:
June 3, 201214 yr Hi everybody : ) I've got 1 Standing Ticket "Normal Lawn" - Sector "SOUTH" - Door "Z" to sell at the "STARTING PRICE". Feel free to get in touch with me ;-) UPDATE 04/06/2012 : SOLD : )
June 10, 201214 yr Europe Tour Dates Hello, was wondering if anyone on here knows of a ticket drop for Paris, Stade De France? :sneaky:
June 15, 201214 yr Help with tickets for Paris (France) Hi, fellow Coldplayers :D. I attended three Coldplay shows in their UK Stadium Tour; once at Coventry and twice at Manchester, and I loved it that much that I want to go and see them again, with the closest place to me being Paris in France. I am wanting to get tickets through a credible, legal and secure website. The ticketing website which Coldplay.com links you to is mostly in French, and I'm not totally satisfied in ordering tickets through a website written in French, and I'm not wholly sure that my tickets would arrive. Could anybody suggest any secure and official websites where I can order tickets from, written in English where I am guaranteed to receive my tickets? I don't really want to go through the process of buying tickets off people who are selling them; I want to get them officially and secure. Thanks in advance for any help :)
June 15, 201214 yr Hello, I think you can not find any English Web site for gigs in France. I'm not sure there is still good seats available as the tickets sale went off a while ago. Here's the link for the Stade de France venue: http://billet.stadefrance.com/display/SelectionPage?product_id=178688291&perf_id=178689806 Have a look and tell me which terms you want me to translate/explain so you can buy your tickets. Good luck, Hélène
June 15, 201214 yr Hello, I think you can not find any English Web site for gigs in France. I'm not sure there is still good seats available as the tickets sale went off a while ago. Here's the link for the Stade de France venue: http://billet.stadefrance.com/display/SelectionPage?product_id=178688291&perf_id=178689806 Have a look and tell me which terms you want me to translate/explain so you can buy your tickets. Good luck, Hélène Thanks for your swift help. So can I buy tickets through the Stade De France website then? Is there any contact number where I could where I'd be able to speak to an English speaking operator? Also, are you aware about how long it takes for tickets to get to me in Sheffield in the UK? There is an English language tab at the top of the page, but it hardly translates anything :confused:
June 15, 201214 yr The Stade de France website is the official ticketing of the venue, so it must be perfectly secure. I clicked on the UK flag at the upper right corner of the page and the whole buying process seems to be translated which is a good thing. Only the seat categories aren't translated. Catégorie 1 is usually the best one, you can refer to the stadium graphic on the page to see exactly where you will be seating. Côté scène, risque vue limitée = Stage side, risk of obstructed view Côté scène, vue limitée = Stage side, obstrcuted view Pelouse = lawn and Pelouse Or = front row or golden circle Hélène
June 17, 201214 yr FLASHMOB :heart: /!\ PLEASE :blush: COLDPLAYERS /!\ :heart: :vuvuzela: :heart: WE NEED Y♡UR HELP :heart: RT THIS LINK IF YOU'RE ON TWITTER PLEASE ---> http://www.coldplaycorner.com/flashmob.html <--- THANKS : ) JOIN US F♡R THE FLASHMOB :dance: AT THE "Stade De France" & LEARN THE STEPS :thumbsup: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0te-deNPac]Flashmob Viva La Vida - Stade de France 02.09.2012 - YouTube[/ame] THANK YOU SO MUCH :clap: :hug: :kiss:
June 17, 201214 yr Hey everyone !! I'am desperately looking for two golden circle tickets for this concert saw them three times in the UK and I simply can't get enough of it !! Plz pm me if u got any spare tickets or know someone willing to sell them :)
June 17, 201214 yr I need a Pelor (pelouse or) ticket for Stade de France 2nd of September. Feel free to pm me if you've got any.
June 18, 201214 yr Hi all. I'm attempting to buy tickets through the Stade De France website, and it's telling me to print my tickets off at home using the E-Ticket method. Is this a safe method, and what do I do when I get to the stadium? Is it classed as my actual admission ticket? And I will be purchasing 2 or 3 tickets, so will I get multiple E-Tickets or one which covers the lot? And also, the tickets I'm getting are restricted it says. It's at the extreme left hand side of the stage on the top tier. Do you think it is a decentish view despite saying it is obstructed? Thanks in advance for any help!
Create an account or sign in to comment