✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2-Sep-2012] Coldplay @ Stade de France, Paris, France

Jenjie

• Replies 684
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A FB friend of mine who isn't a fan said he hears a part of their soundcheck, but since he doesn't know their music, he can't tell me what they played!:cry:

Is there going to be a livestream tomorrow?

God I'm so excited for you guys...this looks like it could be a tour highlight!:D

Just had a thought!

Coldplay have announced a replacement for Frank Ocean for every gig, APART FROM PARIS. I know Charli can't make it, but....

With the rumours doing the rounds that Rihanna will be performing Princess of China live with the boys, I wonder if she is ALSO the surprise replacement to support Coldplay beforehand and play her own songs after Marina and the Diamonds plays her supporting set?

Hmmm???

Just had a thought!

Coldplay have announced a replacement for Frank Ocean for every gig, APART FROM PARIS. I know Charli can't make it, but....

With the rumours doing the rounds that Rihanna will be performing Princess of China live with the boys, I wonder if she is ALSO the surprise replacement to support Coldplay beforehand and play her own songs after Marina and the Diamonds plays her supporting set?

Hmmm???

I hadn't think about that but it's true ! Coldplay have announced they will start the live blog at 8:30pm so I don't know if it means that the show will start at 8:30pm or 9:30pm like in Copenhagen and Stockholm. Marina is scheduled at 7:30 so there will be a gap... Wait and see !! I'm not a big fan of Rihanna but I'm really excited about the rumor, I wanna see the real Princess of China duet ! Every time I see Coldplay live I expect Rihanna to arrive but she only arrives on the big screens. Maybe tonight she will show up !

Hahaha!!Ill see what I can do :D:awesome:

Oh, and like yesterday I'll be tweeting all day if the battery of my phone allows it. Although Ill probably stop when I'm inside.

Oh....yep it is slightly raining here...oh what a surprise :lol:

In Europe the rain follows them, in N. America they brought the bloody heatwave along,lol.

"Everywhere you go, always take the weather with you.":lol:

In Europe the rain follows them, in N. America they brought the bloody heatwave along[/color],lol.

"Everywhere you go, always take the weather with you.":lol:

:laugh3: Good one. :thumbsup:

I wish you all a wonderful concert tonight. :dance: :vuvuzela:

I'll be at Gate G if anyone from here will be there, come say Hi to me and Rose (RoseAnne) if you see us! (I'll be in a be in a light-blue jumper and wearing a lot of wristbands ;-) )... I'm also 194cm if that helps :P

Can't wait for this one! :D

Hey Craig I am sorry but you'll be at gate H I was wrong :P

I'm waiting at gate R as well ! And I just met coerli :)

Ser bra ut, ha det fantastiskt! Var på köpenhamn giget, bästa kvällen i hela mitt live! Najs med fler svenska coldplayers :D

Haha, ja! :) Jag har funnits på sidan länge, men inte varit aktiv alls, i stort sett. Men ändringar på det nu!

Kör min tredje konsert för veckan ikväll, översugen på Hannover den 22a med... Som sig bör, så är vädret kasst här idag :)

It is so typical this weather.

I have seen Coldplay 8 times, and all 8 times it has rained, rained, rained or been very cloudy.

And Paris is not an exception... haha.

Happy for the concert tonight. I will go through Paris during the day in my Coldplay-gear. :)