✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2-Sep-2012] Coldplay @ Stade de France, Paris, France

Jenjie

• Replies 684
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi forumities. Can anyone help me with the transportation issue? How to get to the stadium from city centre (I'll be staying in Marais)? Public transportation runs till midnight or?

If you're staying in Le Marais, then you'll probably be around metro station Saint Paul. There are actually three ways to go to the stadium with public transport: you'll have to take the metro line 1 to Chatelet station, and then either take the RER B or D (suburban trains) that we'll take you up to the stadium (stations are Stade de France St Denis for RER D, and La Plaine Stade de France for RER B). This should take you around 25 minutes. The service ends after midnight, I don't know exactly when. You can also use the metro line 13 that takes you to the station "Saint Denis Porte de Paris", which is the closest to the stadium (less than 5 minute walk), but it's far away from le Marais.

Hope that was clear enough, you can find details here: http://www.ratp.fr and a interactive map here http://www.ratp.fr/plan-interactif/

Tumblr streaming - Coldplay Corner[/url]

It seems the concert will be streamed live on Coldplay's Tumblr! Is it true? :wideeyed:

I just read the announcement at that link. It's more like blogging. They'll be posting pictures and short videos, no live streaming of the actual concert at all.

liveblog.jpg

Live Tumblr blog from Paris on Sunday

31 August 2012 3:26 pm

Join us for a real-time blog throughout the sold out show

news_line.png

Good afternoon. On Sunday (2 September) Coldplay head to Paris to play a sold out show to 80,000 people at the Stade de France.

To celebrate, we're going along to do a special live blog throughout the band's performance using the Coldplay Tumblr page. Join us there from 8.30pm Paris time (7.30pm London, 2.30pm NYC, click for time where you are), to get photos, gifs, videos, quotes and audio clips from the show, as it happens.

Anchorman