✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2-Sep-2012] Coldplay @ Stade de France, Paris, France

Jenjie

Hi all. I'm attempting to buy tickets through the Stade De France website, and it's telling me to print my tickets off at home using the E-Ticket method.

Is this a safe method, and what do I do when I get to the stadium? Is it classed as my actual admission ticket? And I will be purchasing 2 or 3 tickets, so will I get multiple E-Tickets or one which covers the lot?

And also, the tickets I'm getting are restricted it says. It's at the extreme left hand side of the stage on the top tier. Do you think it is a decentish view despite saying it is obstructed?

Thanks in advance for any help!

Those seats are utterly on the left side of the stage. You'd better buy tickets from somebody that couldn't go to the concert or has extra tickets. That's what i'm trying to do. E-tickets are safe if you keep them for yourself and your family. Don't buy e-tickets from somebody you don't know. He may print the ticket again and sell it.

• Replies 684
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Those seats are utterly on the left side of the stage. You'd better buy tickets from somebody that couldn't go to the concert or has extra tickets. That's what i'm trying to do. E-tickets are safe if you keep them for yourself and your family. Don't buy e-tickets from somebody you don't know. He may print the ticket again and sell it.

Thanks for your help. If anybody does have spare or extra tickets available then please let me know! I'd greatly appreciate it!

I am looking for just 2 tickets.

I've managed to get two tickets through Avosbillets and they're E-Tickets. What do I do on the day of the concert? Is this my actual admission ticket and will it gain me entry automatically into the stadium? Thanks.

They are your admission tickets. You could enter the stadium with them. :)

Hi : )

I'm looking for1 GOLDEN CIRCLE TICKET for my friend for the "Stade de France" on September 2nd 2012 :heart:

(She only has a "Normal Lawn Tickets" :()

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO PM ME :blush:

SHE'LL BE FOREVER GRATEFUL... :hug:

UPLOAD 03.07.2012 : WE GOT THE GOLDEN CIRCLE TICKET :)

• 2 weeks later...
I bloody can't wait for this :D. I'm excited and it's still 8 weeks away!

Does anybody have a rough idea what time the concert will begin and what time the doors open? The Coventry and Manchester gigs I went to begun at 9:15pm, with the doors opening at 5pm.

Thanks.

My ticket says:

COLDPLAY

DIMANCHE 2 SEPTEMBRE 2012 A 19H30

Ouverture des portes: 18h00

So according to my ticket, the doors will open at 6 PM and I guess the opening acts will start at 7.30PM, so then I guess Coldplay will start at about 9.30 - 10PM.

Hi!!!

Would any of you have a couple of GOLDEN CIRCLE tickets?? We weren't coming at first but now we are sooo looking forward to!!! Please contact me if any of you do have!!!

Thanks!!

I've got 2 seating tickets for sale for the Paris-Stade de France show on September 2nd.

Section B3, row 62, seats 19 and 20.

Face value of 134.6euros for the pair of tickets. Let me know if you're interested!

I was supposed to see the concert with my friends on 4.9.2012 , but they are not available during that time. so I decided to sell the tickets to someone else with the original price 73,45 EUR. I have 3 of them. Location is Block W17 Row 23 seats 9-11.

If anyone interested, please dont hesitate to contact me.

cheers,

Yin

Guest beebz

I won't be able to attend the concert, so I am selling my Ticket

Categorie 2 - Tribune Haute - Bloc G2 - 78.30 euros