✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[20-May-2012] Coldplay @ Estadio Vicente Calderón, Madrid, Spain

Tash

Thank you very much, Eve.

Live Nation said to me, by email, that if I could not print the tickets from these ServiCaixa Terminal, I can take them from the stadium box office the evening of the concert by presenting the confirmation email and credit card. This means that in the box office there will be a person? Do you think it possible? I'm asking this because I never got concert tickets on the day of the event.

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you Eva for the information :)

Live Nation said to me, by email, that if I could not print the tickets from these ServiCaixa Terminal, I can take them from the stadium box office the evening of the concert by presenting the confirmation email and credit card. This means that in the box office there will be a person? Do you think it possible? I'm asking this because I never got concert tickets on the day of the event.

Yes! There were some problems for getting tickets for Muse at wembley and reading this year but there were people to give tickets the day of the venue. Don't worry :)

Book your hotel if you don't live in Madrid! ;)

And mp me if you want to stay at the same hotel as me :)

It could be great

Don´t worry I´m sure there willl be a person in the box office and a lot of spanish coldplayers to help you, it would be nice meet other coldplayers and go together to the show :)

Don´t worry I´m sure there willl be a person in the box office and a lot of spanish coldplayers to help you, it would be nice meet other coldplayers and go together to the show :)

yes!!! can't wait to be there! and it will be my first trip in Madrid :)

yes!!! can't wait to be there! and it will be my first trip in Madrid :)

I was in Madrid 2 months ago and I can not wait to come back for this concert! I will arrive on the evening of May 19. It would be nice to see ourselves in the evening for a beer before the concert or the day of the event for an exchange of opinions between fans!

Anyone knows if holders of Golden Circle tickets have to make the same queue than holders of general tickets ? I mean, is there a separated entrance? Is it necessary to come up early in order to get the best place? Or maybe we can arrive to the stadium, let's say, one hour before the show starts and still be able to be at the first rows?

Anyone knows if holders of Golden Circle tickets have to make the same queue than holders of general tickets ? I mean, is there a separated entrance? Is it necessary to come up early in order to get the best place? Or maybe we can arrive to the stadium, let's say, one hour before the show starts and still be able to be at the first rows?

In the ticket says: gates 51 and 41, it´ll be a different entrance. I think we´ll need to queue but no so much time as the others, perhaps 3-4 hours if tou want the first row...

Hey guys!

Could someone please explain what is the "entrada general g"? I don't understand the difference between this one and the "entrada general grada".

I think "entrada general g" is behind the stage or with low visibility

In the ticket says: gates 51 and 41, it´ll be a different entrance. I think we´ll need to queue but no so much time as the others, perhaps 3-4 hours if tou want the first row...

In the tickets from Ticketmaster don't say anything about gates, I think. In fact, plus Golden Circle, it says "Pista" as well. But I trust you about gates 51 and 41, although I'll try to go early, just in case.

Thanks a lot.

En las entradas de Ticketmaster creo que no pone nada de puertas. De hecho, aunque pone Golden Circle, también pone Pista. Pero me fio de lo de las puertas 51 y 41, aunque intentaré ir prontito, por si las moscas.

Muchas gracias.

Hey guys, I have just joined as I think I need some help........... it looks like I am a couple of weeks too late for tickets but I had to wait until I could confirm to have the Monday (21st) off my work, this was confirmed today and I booked flights straight away but there are no tickets left on the LiveNation.es website :( :(

It will be my birthday on the 19th and I was hoping to have a great weekend in Madrid!! I fly out there on the 18th and back on 21st.

Am I out of luck, or are there any other websites selling tickets that aren't too expensive and are (crucially) reliable?? Any type of ticket would do - prefer standing but would take anything at this stage!!

Just one I need..... anywhere? Or any suggestions......?? :)

Got one at last.... I hope!

Ok, I have bought a ticket! :D Very expensive and someone is making a healthy profit out of me but serves me right for not being on the ball and buying when they first went on sale................ ah well! :laugh3:

Muchas gracias! Thank you very much Eva71, I owe you big time!! :cool:

Hmmmm I have just got an email saying that my ticket has been collected from Madrid and I should have it with me sometime tomorrow...... Is this too soon and a little suspicious? I bought my Manchester tickets officially and they say the tickets won't be sent out until 20th May - or are they holding on to them to make it more difficult to sell on?

Am I being paranoid? :P

Got my ticket, delivered overnight from Madrid! Hope it is genuine and I won't have any problems getting in...... just need to find a safe place to put it that I won't forget! :D

Only four months to go................................

Still curious why I have such a long wait until my Manchester tickets will be sent out though :\

It was the only option ticketbiz gave me - €14.50 to have it delivered overnight by UPS. I know they need me to sign for it but can't help thinking it could have been cheaper, it's not like I need them for a long time.... But as I said previously, I should have been quicker booking and would've been a lot cheaper. I was going to be in Madrid that weekend anyway so it ties in nicely with my trip!

• 1 month later...

Hello everyone, I wanted to point out an interesting news that makes sense for some people. Live Nation is now able to ship to your address, concert tickets initially selected as a "retreat at the box office" or "ServiCaixa Terminal". In your e-mail purchase confirmation there is an ID number and a "Reference". You must contact Live Nation *e-mail address removed*, indicating these two things, the credit card number, its expiration date and the address of your home. I am Italian, and they asked me € 25 for shipping cost. Wait for the answer and once the money deducted from your credit card, you will receive an email of the courier. I did this procedure yesterday and my tickets are delivered and will arrive in a few days.

Ask me more if you need it.