✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[20-May-2012] Coldplay @ Estadio Vicente Calderón, Madrid, Spain

Tash

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*e-mail address removed*[/color], indicating these two things, the credit card number, its expiration date and the address of your home. I am Italian, and they asked me € 25 for shipping cost. Wait for the answer and once the money deducted from your credit card, you will receive an email of the courier. I did this procedure yesterday and my tickets are delivered and will arrive in a few days.

Ask me more if you need it.

The tickets arrived today. If you need the email address, PM.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, your message is just awesome !!! Can you sell me one ticket ? Evelyne Desmarres told me that she knows you ... and I know her :)

I'm from Paris but I'm going to be near Barcelona from April to June to do an internship program.

Let me know ...

Anthony Moulin

Hi, your message is just awesome !!! Can you sell me one ticket ? Evelyne Desmarres told me that she knows you ... and I know her :)

I'm from Paris but I'm going to be near Barcelona from April to June to do an internship program.

Let me know ...

Anthony Moulin

has she just sent me a private message? hahah okay, well, contact me through PMs too then :)

Hi,

I wanted to know how could I recognize if a ticket is a fake one or a good one.

Is there any way? Any particular sign that the tickets has to have?

I'm in contact with a person that wants to sell me his ticket.

Thank you all very much.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello! I'm nervous,,, I have tickets that I purchased in rebenta. unfortunately, do not buy my ticket on time, and looking everywhere, a guy who is in Madrid intertnet, had a couple of entrdas to sell, as I soi southern Spain was difficult to get, thank God I have a friend AA in Madrid, which helped me pick ticket, the child had a proof of purchase, but declined to give details poque bank, but the boy showed my friend who bought six tickets, said he bought to pay entry, but I have some concerns that are false, at first glance seems to be true, has brightness and so on. Ticketmaster are, but the date of the concert hacerca and I fear the idea of ​​me at the door to enter, averme after spending the money and traveled to Madrid, which is a risk buying resale, but had no choice .. I do not know when I'll have another chance to see them in Spain to sing .. What do you think? excuse my ingles.estoy using traducctor not speak English,

Hey everybody I live in Barcelona and I want to know if someone sell a ticket for the concert in Madrid? I don´t have got a ticket I wanted to go to the concert :) can anyone help me? Thanks to everybody ;) see you soon!

Hola a todos, vivo en Barcelona y quisiera saber si ¿alguien vende una entrada por este concierto en Madrid? No tengo entrada y quisiera ir al concierto jeje :) ¿Alguien puede ayudarme? Muchisima gracias! Chauuu!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys!!

From http://www.coldplayspain.com we want propose something to people that come to Madrid: we want that people bring balloons of many colours (like MX style) and blow it up when the band come out at the stage. Me and my friends will give balloons at the queue, but if more people bring balloons, it will be so beautiful!

Thanks a lot for your colaboration!

2 Golden tickets for madrid on May 20

Hi All, seats are in row 11. Includes VIP catering. looking to sell tickets at face value but could be flexible. Total cost = Euros 230.50 (80 - ticket, 125 for catering & 25.5 for distribution).

Let me know if interested. Cheers, Chris

Hi guys!!

From http://www.coldplayspain.com we want propose something to people that come to Madrid: we want that people bring balloons of many colours (like MX style) and blow it up when the band come out at the stage. Me and my friends will give balloons at the queue, but if more people bring balloons, it will be so beautiful!

Thanks a lot for your colaboration!

It will be a great idea, I'm in!!!! :D

but I don't know which entrance I will be (I'm in France and have to print my ticket the day before the show)

Hello guys!

I am SO excited for this!

It's my first Coldplay show. I think I'm gonna arrive there like..5 hours early.

I was hoping maybe the band might be around at some point :P

Anyway...what are you guys doing before the concert? I might be able to meet someone up there!

I would look to get there early and walk around and see if I find anything interesting before the show!

Do you guys have any tips?