21 Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall

-----------------

fkv7o9.jpg

Source: Live Nation

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well this is coming from Live Nation, the organiser, so even if it's not on coldplay.com yet, I guess it can be considered as totally confirmed.

To be honest, I was expecting a Spanish date between Porto and Nice, happy for the Spanish fans :nice:

eurothmb12.jpg

Warsaw and Madrid shows added

15 December 2011 1:58 pm

Two more summer 2012 dates confirmed

news_line.png

Good afternoon. We're pleased to announce that two dates have been added to the European leg of Coldplay's summer 2012 tour, taking the band to Spain and Poland. Here's the info...

20 May

Madrid, Spain - Vicente Calderion - On sale 22 December here / AMEX pre-sale 20 December here

19 September

Warsaw, Poland - National Stadium - On sale January 2012 here

Click here for the full list of upcoming shows across Europe and North America.

Anchorman

Hi guys,

I've bought tickets for Madrid's concert from Live Nation pre-sale.

I could not choose the shipment to my address and Live Nation has confirmed to me that the only thing I can do is pick up the tickets at the box office the day of the concert stage. Has anyone ever had problems with this thing? Or can I be sure?

Hi guys,

I've bought tickets for Madrid's concert from Live Nation pre-sale.

I could not choose the shipment to my address and Live Nation has confirmed to me that the only thing I can do is pick up the tickets at the box office the day of the concert stage. Has anyone ever had problems with this thing? Or can I be sure?

I recommend you to make them send you, because to pick up Live Nation's tickets you have to go to a specific bank (LaCaixa) not in the stadium.

I recommend you to make them send you, because to pick up Live Nation's tickets you have to go to a specific bank (LaCaixa) not in the stadium.

That's a problem. I'll arrive saturday night (19th may) in Madrid. Can I use the "ServiCaixa" terminals saturday or sunday? Live Nation wrote me that I can do this 6 hours before concert.

That's a problem. I'll arrive saturday night (19th may) in Madrid. Can I use the "ServiCaixa" terminals saturday or sunday? Live Nation wrote me that I can do this 6 hours before concert.

Yes "serviCaixa" terminals are 24 hours open, though not all of them are avaliable to pick up tickets, here is the list, introduce Madrid and then choose "venta de entradas, música" option, hope it will be useful for you :)

http://portal.lacaixa.es/apl/localizador/caixamaps/index_es.html

Ok, thank you very much.

This is the answer of Live Nation:

If you are unable print them 8 hours before the concert, your choice will pick them up at the Box Office Collector at the venue of the concert.

Very important, remember to have a copy of the confirmation e-mail of the purchase you get from “Servicaixa” and the credit card you used to pay the tickets.

If I can not get tickets the saturday night or the sunday morning from ServiCaixa ATM, I will find the "Box Office Collector" at the venue of the concert. This means that near the stadium there will be a box office or a ServiCaixa ATM?

Ok, thank you very much.

This is the answer of Live Nation:

If I can not get tickets the saturday night or the sunday morning from ServiCaixa ATM, I will find the "Box Office Collector" at the venue of the concert. This means that near the stadium there will be a box office or a ServiCaixa ATM?

Yes , you have "servi caixa" terminals next to venue´s Box Office, look here

http://www.servicaixa.com/nav/es/deportes/madrid/estadio_vicente_calderon_atma/club_atletico_de_madrid_/index.html#

Yes I´ve bought it

And is it the first time you get one? I mean, if I get one tomorrow it would be my first time since I always get general standing, and I don't know how it works. Also I'd be going on my own and I've never been to the Calderon.

Hi All,

I bought tickets from LivNation Presale for Coldplay in Madrid 2012. I selected Golden Circle tickets and paid the more expensive price for these, but my email confirmation states "Zona : Entrada general".

Did you guys get the same message?

Thank you in advance for any help

Hi All,

I bought tickets from LivNation Presale for Coldplay in Madrid 2012. I selected Golden Circle tickets and paid the more expensive price for these, but my email confirmation states "Zona : Entrada general".

Did you guys get the same message?

Thank you in advance for any help

I had the same message, but today I´ve bought another one from ticketmaster, and this time the email says "Golden Circle", when I pick up the ticket from the terminal I´ll tell you