✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[20-May-2012] Coldplay @ Estadio Vicente Calderón, Madrid, Spain

Tash

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi guys,

I've bought tickets for Madrid's concert from Live Nation pre-sale.

I could not choose the shipment to my address and Live Nation has confirmed to me that the only thing I can do is pick up the tickets at the box office the day of the concert stage. Has anyone ever had problems with this thing? Or can I be sure?

I have the same problem...

and my email confirmation indicates only general admission not golden circle...

I am very worried

yes, 1st rows :D

Yes, but I think even we have golden circle we need to queue, if we want a good place, when I bought my ticket I noticed there were about 1000 tickets for sale in live nation, and I don´t know how many tickets are been sold in other websites...

I have the same problem...

and my email confirmation indicates only general admission not golden circle...

I am very worried

Hi there,

Have you tried to contact LiveNation about the issue, i have been trying but they are not responding.

Also I am travelling from Ireland and I do not know where to collect my ticket, they are not responding on this either........

Not good so far

Hi there,

Have you tried to contact LiveNation about the issue, i have been trying but they are not responding.

Also I am travelling from Ireland and I do not know where to collect my ticket, they are not responding on this either........

Not good so far

Yes, just right now: here is their answer:

"You can collect the tickets on the same venue and day of the concert if you don't print them in Serviticket (cashpoints of the bank La Caixa in Spain). Please print your confirmation e-mail and go with the card you use to do the payment."

"You can collect the tickets on the same venue and day of the concert if you don't print them in Serviticket (cashpoints of the bank La Caixa in Spain). Please print your confirmation e-mail and go with the card you use to do the payment."

This is the same answer that I received. I'll arrive in Madrid the night of 19th May and I'll hope to take tickets from ServiCaixa Terminals that night, 24 hours before concert.

Wow, that was a quick response from them,

Did they say the tickets will then state "Golden Circle" on them,

thank you sp much for your help, these are a Christmas Gift, so I am trying not to mess it up

This is the same answer that I received. I'll arrive in Madrid the night of 19th May and I'll hope to take tickets from ServiCaixa Terminals that night, 24 hours before concert.

hope so too... and other problem for me: the limit date of my credit card is on may 2012...

Wow, that was a quick response from them,

Did they say the tickets will then state "Golden Circle" on them,

thank you sp much for your help, these are a Christmas Gift, so I am trying not to mess it up

No they didn't tell me if it's golden circle... hope it is!!!

I am from France to !!! You can inbox me !

I'm from France too!!! many french fans will be there ;)

I´ve just picked up mi ticket from Servicaixa terminal and it says "Golde Circle" gates 51 and 41 :D

:vuvuzela:

can't wait to have mine but it will be the day before the show....

you remind me that I have to book my plane too! ;)

You entered your credit card and it worked automatically? Did it printed as a normal ticket?

You must enter your credit card and your PIN and choose "entradas espectaculos" from the top of the screen and then:

"recogida de entradas"

"1 entrada Codlplay"-

"imprimir entrada y recibo" ( print both)

and yes is a normal ticket like this

https://encrypted-tbn3.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT3Khx_JD_Q6Yq_zs9gJDGq99StCR2hc3HDKz_Fdek_m5zneFXQFg