✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[20-May-2012] Coldplay @ Estadio Vicente Calderón, Madrid, Spain

Tash

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eesh I'm not off to a good start here, the handle fell off my luggage and the bag fell into a small river due to the torrential rain we are having. Things can only get better!!

Still, if it's raining in Spain it will be warmer than here....

Eesh I'm not off to a good start here, the handle fell off my luggage and the bag fell into a small river due to the torrential rain we are having. Things can only get better!!

Still, if it's raining in Spain it will be warmer than here....

We have a beautiful sun shining at this moment, the weather precition is drizzle on Sunday afternoon so don´t worry ;)

Hi there :) I sneaked into the venue this evening as I did in October at Las Ventas bullring ;)

The venue is still unfinished (still 48 hours to showtime!), but here are some pics:

SPOILER :D:D:D

25961044.th.jpg43901986.th.jpg

14233361.th.jpg48857000.th.jpg

35706942.th.jpg25180654.th.jpg

53352750.th.jpg91495588.th.jpg

19739011.th.jpg77212234.th.jpg

76568307.th.jpg

Woah..thats amazing! How did you sneak into the venue? I'm thinking of showing up sometime tomorrow (Saturday) and taking a look and taking pictures...

Basically... "Echándole morro", which is something hard to translate into English but I'm sure you'll understand it :D

haha claro claro.

Are you gonna be around there tomorrow?

Of course :) I'm gonna try to sneak in again today evening, although security uses to increase highly the day prior to the show. There was very few security yesterday.

One thing I didn't see or was able to think where will be situated was the C-stage :inquisitive: I'm not sure if it will be on the seats or on the field. I hope there's some decent photos of the C-stage in Oporto...

Picking up tickets

Just tried to pick up my tickets @ ServiCaixa terminal but got the message tickets are already printed at the event's ticket office. Has anyone the same experience? Does someone know if they mean the offices at the stadium and if they're open today?

Just tried to pick up my tickets @ ServiCaixa terminal but got the message tickets are already printed at the event's ticket office. Has anyone the same experience? Does someone know if they mean the offices at the stadium and if they're open today?

I know there are servicaixa terminals at the stadium beside the box office try there

I have a question for you guys. My friends and I have 3 tickets, two are in the same section, and one of them is in a different place. We don't mind who sits where, but I wanted to ask you guys (if you've had experience with sitting different places) where it would be best to sit with a good view:

Seats%20in%20Madrid%20Show.png

The ones in the back, I feel can be far away (and I don't have the best eye sight ever), but the one on the side seems closer, but I dunno if it would seem inconvenient?

Please let me know! Thank you :)

Hey guys, I arrived in Madrid and am enjoying myself do far, I am just off to meet Eve81 at the stadium and then maybe more of you later on :D. It is my birthday today so maybe I will have a couple of glasses of wine to celebrate..... ;)

Hey guys, I arrived in Madrid and am enjoying myself do far, I am just off to meet Eve81 at the stadium and then maybe more of you later on :D. It is my birthday today so maybe I will have a couple of glasses of wine to celebrate..... ;)

Oh happy birthday, I hope you have a good time in Madrid with Eve, I´ll try ti join you tomorrow in the afternoon.

I know there are servicaixa terminals at the stadium beside the box office try there

Went to the stadium a couple of hours ago, but everything was closed. I will try again tomorrowmorning. Starting to get a little nervous. Thank you anyway!

Went to the stadium a couple of hours ago, but everything was closed. I will try again tomorrowmorning. Starting to get a little nervous. Thank you anyway!

We went this afternoon and found the same, but were told it would be open tomorrow afternoon.

Don't worry, it will all be fine and it will be a great show, as I keep telling Eve :) though, I have my ticket already, I just hope that it works :s

I went to the stadium today too! Everything was close, like they're saying...BUT I got to talk to the guys in charge of the trucks and stuff!

I "interviewed" them with my friend and my camera. I can put the videos later, if you guys want! They were really interesting! He said that they were bringing some of the equipment from Portugal, and the trucks we saw had their wardrobes.

Fun guys!

Man, so many of you guys went, I'm sure I saw you guys and did not recognize you!