✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[20-May-2012] Coldplay @ Estadio Vicente Calderón, Madrid, Spain

Tash

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im on my way to madrid friday on my own. ive never been before and when i got the chance to get gold circle tickets i tohught i dont care im on my way. any british fans watching the champions league cfinal in madrid sat night n fancy a coldplay beer then feel free to tweer me @will_costello for a laugh. ole ole ole

What is the advantage of VIP tickets?

None, maybe the seats will be more comfortable, but they ´re so far from stage. With the Premium Golden Ticket you have a dinner before the show but it isn´t worth the money.

Golden tickets Madrid - reduced

Hi, I'm looking to sell 2 Golden tickets for the madrid show - sector 344, row 11 includes VIP catering. Cost for 2 tickets from ticketmaster is euros 461, sell euros 350 or best offer. unfortunately i can't make it. Let me know if interested & i can arrange delivery.

Thanks, Chris

Hey guys!!

Thanks for your support and collaboration with the ballons!. We have 300 to give, and many friends on Twitter will bring more. We will be in the begining of the queue (we hope :)))

Just four days!!!!!

See you in Madrid!!

Hi! Anyone planning to go there very early? I was in the concert in Budapest 4 years ago and they I opened the gates at 19, I went there at 14 but there were already appr. 100 people (Finally I was in the 3rd line). So I'm planning to go very early, but I'm going alone so it would be nice to go with someone. Thanks

Does anyone have Golden Circle tickets? We could meet before the show is better, not to queue alone :D

Hi Eva! I'm on golden circle and yes It could be great to meet before. When will you arrive in Madrid? On saturday?