✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[30-Jul-2012] Coldplay @ TD Garden, Boston, MA, USA

Tash

namerica.jpg

Extra North American dates added

16 December 2011 11:59 pm

Second nights in Philadelphia, DC, Boston, San Jose, Toronto, Montreal and East Rutherford

news_line.png

Good evening. Seven extra dates have now been added to Coldplay's North American tour - all of which are second nights at existing venues: San Jose on 28 April, Philadelphia on 6 July, Washington DC on 9 July, Toronto on 24 July, Montreal on 27 July, Boston on 30 July and East Rutherford on 4 August. See below for the full updated list of shows.

The AMEX pre-sale for all three shows begins at 10am (local time) today from here. The general sales for all the confirmed shows except LA and Chicago begin Saturday at 10am (local time) from 1-800-745-3000, Ticketmaster and Livenation.

APRIL

17 Edmonton, AB Rexall Place

18 Calgary, AB Scotiabank Saddledome

20 Vancouver, BC Rogers Arena

24 Portland, OR Rose Garden Arena

25 Seattle, WA KeyArena

27 San Jose, CA HP Pavilion At San Jose

28 San Jose, CA HP Pavilion At San Jose (extra date)

MAY

1 Los Angeles, CA Hollywood Bowl (On sale 9 Jan)

2 Los Angeles, CA Hollywood Bowl (On sale 9 Jan)

JUNE

22 Dallas, TX American Airlines Center

25 Houston, TX Toyota Center

28 Tampa, FL St. Pete Times Forum

29 Miami, FL American Airlines Arena

JULY

2 Atlanta, GA Philips Arena

5 Philadelphia, PA Wells Fargo Center

6 Philadelphia, PA Wells Fargo Center (extra date)

8 Washington, DC Verizon Center

9 Washington, DC Verizon Center (extra date)

23 Toronto, ON Air Canada Centre

24 Toronto, ON Air Canada Centre (extra date)

26 Montreal, QC Bell Centre

27 Montreal, QC Bell Centre (extra date)

29 Boston, MA TD Garden

30 Boston, MA TD Garden (extra date)

AUGUST

3 East Rutherford, NJ Izod Center

4 East Rutherford, NJ - Izod Center (extra date)

7 Chicago, IL United Center (On sale 19 Dec)

11 St. Paul, MN Xcel Energy Center

Anchorman

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got Loge 2, Row 16 tickets!

I am baffled by how anyone can get floor tickets, I searched at 10am on the dot and the best I found were in Loge 2. Should I have searched only for Floor seats instead of Best Available? I need to work on my Ticketmaster skills...

I was going to wait to see if they announced a Hartford or NYC show before I bought tickets to their show in Boston, but out of curiosity, I looked to see what kind of seats I could get when they went on sale. First I got Section 9, then Section 4. I tried again a little while later and got floor seats in Section E, row 13. I couldn't pass those up :)

I'm going to see them in Atlanta earlier in the month, too. Yay!

I pulled up a floor seat in section F, but my friends don't want to go to both shows. I'm tempted to get it, but hate doing concerts on my own :embarrassed: Decisions, decisions.

Did you end up getting it? I've seen Coldplay by myself once... I couldn't get anyone to come with me. It sucked being alone but at the same time, it was worth it because I got a third row seat. Plus, the people next to me were super friendly.

I know I said earlier that I've got Section E row 13, but I just checked my order and now it says Section E, row 4... ?????!!!!!!! ...I'm not complaining though.

AND for those of you who don't know, there's a seat finder thing on the TD Garden website that shows you exactly where your seats are, and what the view will be like from your seats.

Hmmm.. I'm a little confused about the tickets and the seating. On Ticketmaster, they have the "endstage" seating chart. Section A, B, and C should only have rows 1-7 according to TD Garden's Endstage seating chart, but I'm seeing scalpers selling tickets for "Floor A Row 25" and "Floor C Row 20"... I really hope Ticketmaster didn't dupe us!

And yes, I know, I'm obsessing about this show already and we've got 7 months to go. Haha.

Did you end up getting it? I've seen Coldplay by myself once... I couldn't get anyone to come with me. It sucked being alone but at the same time, it was worth it because I got a third row seat. Plus, the people next to me were super friendly.

No, I didn't get them, but I'm still considering it.

• 3 months later...

kmfm%20for%20Kent_m.JPG

Lucky kmfm listener Harry Blackley wins tickets to see Coldplay in Boston

A lucky kmfm listener has hit the big time by winning tickets to see Coldplay in Boston.

Harry Blackley, from Sevenoaks, won the top prize on Andy Walker's Drivetime show this afternoon. The warehouse worker will see Coldplay at the TD Gardens in the American city this July. The prize includes flying with Virgin Atlantic, staying at the award-winning Omni Parker House in historic Boston for four nights with $500 spending money - and two passes to see Coldplay.

Harry, of Shenden Close, told Andy he will probably take his Dad. He said: "This isn't a joke is it? Oh my God. Thank you very much!"

Asked who he will be taking with him, Harry said: "My Dad's never been to America, he'd love to go. And he loves Coldplay, so possibly my Dad."

And in a competition twist, Andy revealed on air he and the Drivetime show will be joining the pair in Boston. For two weeks, kmfm gave listeners the chance to qualify for the Coldplay draw.

Listeners were simply asked to listen out for the Live in Boston Coldplay track, call in and get into the draw - before Harry was chosen at random. kmfm promises even bigger competitions and chances to win heading towards the summer.

http://www.kentonline.co.uk/kentonline/news/2012/march/30/coldplay_winner.aspx

• 1 month later...

Hi guys !!

As i'll be in Boston for the summer i'll be seeing Coldplay ! Have you planned to meet up before/after the show ?

I'm going to be CLB113 RowCn could'nt find better when I placed my order.

AyannaD are you going to do both gigs ? I've just seen them in Nice and now i'm thinking "why not doing both Boston gigs ?" I mean, i'll be in Boston so... Very tempting !

• 1 month later...

I saw Coldplay both shows in Washington D.C on July 8th and 9th! I had great seats both shows but I'm traveling up to see them in Boston because I want to test my chances of meeting the band after the concert! I'll have nose bleed seats but since I'll be there for 2 days, may just consider getting tickets for both shows. Excited to see the band for the first time outside of D.C!

I'm staying after the show on the 30th.... hopefully they don't do a runner. It's only my second time being at that arena, the last time was in '08 so I barely remember the setup... so I'll need help figuring out where to go after the show.

Hopefully we'll all have good luck after traveling so far!

I'm staying after the show on the 30th.... hopefully they don't do a runner. It's only my second time being at that arena, the last time was in '08 so I barely remember the setup... so I'll need help figuring out where to go after the show.

Hopefully we'll all have good luck after traveling so far!

Keeping fingers crossed ;)

Just bought my tickets for night 2 in Boston. Looks like ticketmaster said night one for 2 tickets were sold out now. I grabbed 2 tickets for night 2 behind the stage. I'm excited for my 3rd Coldplay concert this month and my 5th overall Coldplay concert!

Awesome!!!!! wish I could go to both, but I'm flying up on the 29th and I was afraid to get tickets for that night, in case my flight gets delayed or cancelled or something.. and also because I'm broke haha! Anyway, regarding the first show, did you see that someone is selling 2 tickets for the first show in the Ticket Exchange thread? It was posted on 3/22 though, so I'm not sure if they still have them.

http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/showpost.php?p=5261563&postcount=133

Just bought my tickets for night 2 in Boston. Looks like ticketmaster said night one for 2 tickets were sold out now. I grabbed 2 tickets for night 2 behind the stage. I'm excited for my 3rd Coldplay concert this month and my 5th overall Coldplay concert!

Your chances of finding 2 seats together will probably be very slim. If you don't mind sitting apart, try searching for singles. There are single tickets in the balcony popping up. Good luck on your search.