✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[30-Jul-2012] Coldplay @ TD Garden, Boston, MA, USA

Tash

Just bought my tickets for night 2 in Boston. Looks like ticketmaster said night one for 2 tickets were sold out now. I grabbed 2 tickets for night 2 behind the stage. I'm excited for my 3rd Coldplay concert this month and my 5th overall Coldplay concert!

I'm just going on the 30th (sitting in 322 behind the stage) but now both shows are sold out for 2 seats together!! Watch out for my friend and I, we will be there when the gates open rocking out on a mini portable speaker with our homemade shirts on hoping for an upgrade...

To anyone who still needs to get tickets, wait until the day before the show and start looking every 10-15 minutes on Ticketmaster. I can almost guarantee from experience they will release tickets, and very good ones at that. I saw two floor tickets show up for the 2nd DC show at 12AM the night before!

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a place to stay in Boston and am seriously considering heading out there for this show. I haven't been to Boston in years.:)

I'm going, and I don't even have a place to stay :laugh3: We're just going to hang out and try to meet the boys after the show, and walk around aimlessly until it's time to catch the train at 6am.

What I meant to say is, yes, you should go :p

I'm going, and I don't even have a place to stay :laugh3: We're just going to hang out and try to meet the boys after the show, and walk around aimlessly until it's time to catch the train at 6am.

What I meant to say is, yes, you should go :p

I'm coming from Ontario, Canada...about 8 hours away. Are you really coming of from GA?

(I'll be coming on my own, so wandering aimless around Beantown all night might not be a good idea,lol.)

I'm coming from Ontario, Canada...about 8 hours away. Are you really coming of from GA?

(I'll be coming on my own, so wandering aimless around Beantown all night might not be a good idea,lol.)

Oooh, 8 hours is a heck of a drive and I wouldn't want to walk around by myself either, so I don't blame you! lol. And yeah, I'm flying up from Georgia on Sunday. I'll be spending the week at my mom's house in Connecticut, about 3 hours away from Boston :) So technically I do have a place to stay, just not in Boston lol.

Oooh, 8 hours is a heck of a drive and I wouldn't want to walk around by myself either, so I don't blame you! lol. And yeah, I'm flying up from Georgia on Sunday. I'll be spending the week at my mom's house in Connecticut, about 3 hours away from Boston :) So technically I do have a place to stay, just not in Boston lol.

Ah, so that explains why your heart is in CT. (Sorry, I don't mean to sound stalkerish, I just love reading people's locations and seeing how far they'll go for Coldplay,lol.

I wonder how much a plane ticket to Boston is. I'm guessing it's only about 3 hours by air. Hmmm...

Ah, so that explains why your heart is in CT. (Sorry, I don't mean to sound stalkerish, I just love reading people's locations and seeing how far they'll go for Coldplay,lol.

I wonder how much a plane ticket to Boston is. I'm guessing it's only about 3 hours by air. Hmmm...

LOL You don't sound stalkerish... I put it there for the world to see :p but yeah, I was born and raised up there, and I miss it!

I know airfare prices are pretty expensive lately... JetBlue flights are usually priced cheaper than the other airlines, but I'm not sure if they fly to Toronto.

LOL You don't sound stalkerish... I put it there for the world to see :p but yeah, I was born and raised up there, and I miss it!

I know airfare prices are pretty expensive lately... JetBlue flights are usually priced cheaper than the other airlines, but I'm not sure if they fly to Toronto.

They used to. I'm going to check. I'll probably get stuck with the bus though,lol.

I miss ZOOM airline. They were so cheap but still offered great service...and even half-decent food,lol.

EDIT: Nope no flights from Toronto.

I have no idea where to go and wait after the show, that's the only problem I have... but believe me, I WILL be waiting lol

I will be too! Both nights! I learned my lesson after the two D.C shows I went to. I didn't stay after the first D.C show and Chris came out. I stayed for the second show and Chris didn't come out. Not missing my chance again!

Well, it looks like I can't go, and it's probably for the best since I have 5...yeah, FIVE shows in a row this week,lol. But Boston is one of my favorite cities in the US, so I'm looking forward to all the pics/tweets/vids and will be here either folling this thread or posting the tweets. Have a great time, everybody. Hope you're in the right place at the right time!:D

I ran into some major transportation issues due to poor planning for this trip, and it's looking like I wont be able to attend :(

It's too late to return the tickets, but I would love for someone in the Boston area to be able to enjoy the concert instead of the tickets going to waste. They're nose bleed behind the stage seats, but crappy seats are better than not going at all!

So just PM me if you want the tickets, I'll send you the pdf ticket printout that you can use for entry tomorrow night. Whoever PM's me first has first dibs, good luck!

Can anyone who went last night kindly tell me what time Coldplay took the stage at the Garden? Due to some lower back problems, I want to time my arrival at the arena tonight so that I'm not sitting too long and get to my seat after the two opening acts are finished.

Thanks so much,

TW

Can anyone who went last night kindly tell me what time Coldplay took the stage at the Garden? Due to some lower back problems, I want to time my arrival at the arena tonight so that I'm not sitting too long and get to my seat after the two opening acts are finished.

Thanks so much,

TW

approximately at 9. too bad you cant make the opening acts they were honestly some of the better opening acts i seen. Emile actually sang at the Olympic's opening ceremony

I know i am, but is anyone else waiting after the show to see if we can meet the band, and where wold we wait?

and how much do t-shirts cost?

CAN NOT WAIT! 9 hours, 30 minutes, and 5 seconds and counting!