✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Januari-April

Rvs_009

I just don't where to ask/put it else. So I Question it here.

Coldplay is doing this amazing last December tour, en after it they have no live shows for about 4 months. Thinking about a tour just started it's a bit weird.

What do you think Coldplay gonna do? Only take vacation? Releasing and working on the (fan needed) EP? Only practising, and come with a totally different setlist in April?

Let's hear your thoughts

I'm hoping about a march Car Kids EP. With, march and April to practise new songs like Don't Let It Break Your Heart

I actually don't think of any EP's yet, I mean, the album is out not even 2 months now. I think they'll just have a well deserved break, maybe go on holiday. And then touring again, WITH DIFFERENT SETLISTS PLEASE!!, and after September maybe an EP. Although I wouldn't mind if the EP comes within the next 4 months.

December 20, 2011 - submitted by Em, Australia

Q. Hey Oracle,

Happy holidays!

Speaking of which, are Coldplay going on an extended holiday early 2012? There's a gap from NYE to April on the schedule - I'd like to dream they're touring around Europe some more as I'm going on holidays (at the worst time of year!) in January, but I'm probably not that lucky.

Or am I???

Ta.

The Oracle replies:

There's not a lot going on in January to be honest, it's the perfect time for a post Christmas / New Year break. It's been a busy year and 2012 shows no signs of being a slower one. Things will start to kick in before April but it's a case of checking the website as usual for details.

Speaking about EP names, Mylo XyloTWO is a great name, it shud be that name also, why: Everything starts with Xylo like the: XyloTour, XyloBands.

Anyway if there is gonna be a ep? i think YES. Before the tour starts. I think MX is thier best work because the "new" fans. I hope CK will be released so we can end this mystery.

Happy XMASS:)

Speaking about EP names, Mylo XyloTWO is a great name, it shud be that name also, why: Everything starts with Xylo like the: XyloTour, XyloBands.

Anyway if there is gonna be a ep? i think YES. Before the tour starts. I think MX is thier best work because the "new" fans. I hope CK will be released so we can end this mystery.

Happy XMASS:)

Happy Xmas to you too! I think Mylo Xylotwo is a bit tacky. I think Xylo Myloto is better but maybe a bit too similar to Mylo Xyloto?

I think it would be really cool if we heard another side of the story

We heard the story of Mylo Xyloto on Mylo Xyloto

So lets hear another story for example about the C** K*** on the C** K*** EP! (Or something like this)

Yeah, this is the most likely outcome. Similar to Viva La Vida and Prospekts March