✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Xylobands at every concert?

Sleep

Are those glowing wristbands going to be in every venue tour in 2012?

I'm seeing them on August 4, 2012 in NJ and was wondering if they're gonna give out the wristbands there too :O

Somebody said it was only a December thing... if that's true... That kind of sucks.

My seats are awful, glowing wristbands would make them better.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uh16KRpyyZY&feature=colike]coldplay Mylo Xyloto tour - Charlie Brown - Manchester MEN arena - YouTube[/ame]

I'm seeing them on July 9th in DC and I would really love if they give us the Xylobands there! I mean, we paid a lot for the tickets, they have to give them to us! :lol: My tickets are also not very good, but the Xylobands would make the experience a hundred times better for sure!! :D

Maybe we should ask the Oracle!

Yeah, I was thinking I should go and ask the Oracle.

I wasn't so bummed out about not getting good seats because I've heard people saying, if you're high up the whole Xyloband experience is a lot better!

But then some guy on Youtube said they were only giving them out for the December gigs.

The guy that made them said they were gonna give them at US shows too :D

:laugh2: I hope that's true! Where did you see that?

What's that guy's twitter?

Nevermind. Found it.

@Jayreg1969 Jason Regler

"Yes the Wristbands are coming to the US :)"

• 5 months later...

I hope they have xylobands at the concert in houston! Just 14 more days!!! Im so excited! Making a glow in the dark Coldplay shirt STAT! And gotta have that glow in the dark nail polish to finish the look! Ive been waiting to see them in concert for over a decade! *DREAMS COMING TRUE*

:laugh2: I hope that's true! Where did you see that?

What's that guy's twitter?

Nevermind. Found it.

@Jayreg1969 Jason Regler

"Yes the Wristbands are coming to the US :)"

I hope they have xylobands at the concert in houston! Just 14 more days!!! Im so excited! Making a glow in the dark Coldplay shirt STAT! And gotta have that glow in the dark nail polish to finish the look! Ive been waiting to see them in concert for over a decade! *DREAMS COMING TRUE*