✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Lana Del Rey

S.@.m.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bought the album today

The CD has a flower on it. So I guess I liked it enough to spend $7.99.

Here it's €16,- for the CD. Too expensive, I'll wait 'till the prize drops. Then it'll be mine :sneaky:

5.5 for Pitchfork is okay? Niiiice, that means my favorite band is amazing according to them (;)). They always got > 8 for their album reviews.

Anyone else thinks she was a note away from plagiarizing Bittersweet Symphony in National Anthem?:

Yes! It came on shuffle the other day, and I thought it was Bittersweet Symphony at first..which was weird cause I don't even have that song on my ipod anymore.

• 2 months later...
just a few minutes ago she performed at the bbc live lounge :bomb:

So much better than the original.

Don't get me wrong, I'm a massive Kasabian fan - I queued from 3am for tickets for them once - just this isn't a proper Kasabian song, is it? Lana does it better.

So much better than the original.

Don't get me wrong, I'm a massive Kasabian fan - I queued from 3am for tickets for them once - just this isn't a proper Kasabian song, is it? Lana does it better.

you're right! she does it better! as i dont know so much about kasabian i just compared some versions of them with her cover now. i keep falling in love withher again and again^^

you're right! she does it better! as i dont know so much about kasabian i just compared some versions of them with her cover now. i keep falling in love withher again and again^^

I just think it's a really badly-written song. Kasabian's last album was their fourth and it seemed like a massive push for stadiums, headlining slots and to fill the Oasis-sized hole that British music has. This is supposed to be "a heartbreak ballad" but it feels wrong all over. It's poor, imo.

But Lana makes it sound right-er.

• 2 weeks later...

Free Lana Del Rey remix for anyone interested!

[ame=http://soundcloud.com/thecowjumpedoverthemoon/born-to-die]Lana Del Rey - Born to Die (thecowjumpedoverthemoon remix) by thecowjumpedoverthemoon on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free[/ame]

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...