🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

I lied

Mrk

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

oh man, the way he's acting reminds me of that time after the japan earthquake thing someone made a thread about whether or not a concert would happen and people got mad at him and i was like why the hell are you not allowed to care about anything else than that and then everyone raged at me and i didn't understand why and then i acted like an immature dumbass and made things worse :|

No, this is seriously my last post in the Lounge. :)

This was a kind of an experiment. I'm not a troll like you. I don't even use facebook.

And do you even like Coldplay?

I like this forum (minus the Lounge) because I don't know any people who love CP and I'm practicing my English, so that's it...

Bye.

it's not the end of the world, just you and me </3

it's not the end of the world, just you and me </3

Wait is a fan of his in our midst!

I'm not going to judge you for liking him or anything but, wow. I have questions from his point of view (As he usually tells me to fuck off when I ask this type of thing) why did he try SO HARD to be 100% LOLS 100% of the time?

Yeah I think I phrased that maturely.

Wait is a fan of his in our midst!

I'm not going to judge you for liking him or anything but, wow. I have questions from his point of view (As he usually tells me to fuck off when I ask this type of thing) why did he try SO HARD to be 100% LOLS 100% of the time?

Yeah I think I phrased that maturely.

no, i'm not. i'm actually just a relient k fan looking for places where lyrics are relevant. or not relevant.

but i don't hate or really dislike anyone, either.

No, this is seriously my last post in the Lounge. :)

This was a kind of an experiment. I'm not a troll like you. I don't even use facebook.

And do you even like Coldplay?

I like this forum (minus the Lounge) because I don't know any people who love CP and I'm practicing my English, so that's it...

Bye.

You think this Lounge is bad? Don't step foot on the Muse board then.....

this guy really is like Shane LULZ