✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

New Stage Set-Up For N. America?

ysthomas

I was just checking the stubhub site for the Philly dates and there appears to be no tickets available for the first 3 floor sections and the middle section in the second area on the floor. It just seems odd that none would be available for both days. I was thinking maybe its b/c the stage will come out further. Anyone else find that to be true at any of the other dates?

I was just checking the stubhub site for the Philly dates and there appears to be no tickets available for the first 3 floor sections and the middle section in the second area on the floor. It just seems odd that none would be available for both days. I was thinking maybe its b/c the stage will come out further. Anyone else find that to be true at any of the other dates?

It's probably because those are VIP seats for the packages. Scalpers can't buy and sell them as they are pick-up only night of show (at least at the venues I've looked at). The name on ID in person has to match the ticket order too. If they don't sell all those seats as VIP, they'll get released eventually. That's what I'm holding out on for the Vancouver or Portland shows. They usually release tickets the day of the show too, and since I already have great Seattle tickets, I don't mind taking the risk for a second show...