✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

A General "Hello" From Me, rf_ucsd

rf_ucsd

Hello all: I don't know why anybody would remember me, but I hope you do because I remember you. Many of you stick out in my mind as some of the best people I've ever encountered in life, let alone the internet. Hopefully I will be able to catch up with the board and your lives, and if not maybe we can just pretend I never left?

The main reason I took another 3 week hiatus was to move. I was without a reliable internet connection during that time and, because I have been busy at work, I have not had other opportunities to post.

I think the important thing to say is I missed the interaction.

Hello all: I don't know why anybody would remember me, but I hope you do because I remember you. Many of you stick out in my mind as some of the best people I've ever encountered in life, let alone the internet. Hopefully I will be able to catch up with the board and your lives, and if not maybe we can just pretend I never left?

The main reason I took another 3 week hiatus was to move. I was without a reliable internet connection during that time and, because I have been busy at work, I have not had other opportunities to post.

i remember you :)

Guest LiquidSky

Richard!

How dare you say just thing ": I don't know why anybody would remember me" :angry:

awww I was wondering where you had gone....you left without a farewell, I'll be back and blabalbalba....I'm glad to see you again though! come back soon! love ya! :kiss: and hugs! :)