✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Would Coldplayers like you more IRL, or less?

Prince Myshkin

Well...if any of you can hold an actual conversation with me for more then 5 mins and not have the feeling of wanting to kill yourself, then we'll get alone :P

IRL I'm a little hyper, nervous...ok thats a lie; extremely hyper, but I get really calm when serious matters come about :uhoh: Aside from that, I'm just average....minus the self-esteem, self-control.

I'm also ugly so if anyone isn't detoured away yet :blank:

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I find it weird that I'm incredibly shy on here, I've been lurking on here for almost three years but feel awkward to jump in on certain threads. I met someone that I've been friends with for five years on Xbox for the first time at Reading Festival just gone. I believe I came across the same as I have online, but there was that feeling at the back of my head that maybe I was acting differently.

My input on this particular thread would be desired if more than four coldplayers actually knew me ha.

I would say that they would like me less.

Though I have become more confident in real life. So me on here and me in real life aren't that much different.... okay, I am more confident on here.

I still always feel it'd be super amazing to meet you. If we were to meet I have absolutely nothing I could have planned for or could wish to specifically do, I just think I could get you talking normally and then it'd all be cool.

I don't know ... I've met a bunch of Coldplayers already and I can't say that the way we talk online now changed in any way, so I guess they still like me the same?! :shrug:

I expected everyone to like me less though because I can be incredibly shy ... but I somehow found it comforting to know beforehand that they like me online, because I'm not really that different irl once you get me to talk, haha.

Boooooooooo, real life experience tells us the thread is useless :(

OOH OH OH I met ViVA Child lol

It was weird, since shes a lot older than me. It´s like I knew her but I didn´t know her.. :blank: I was really shy and anxious, not like how I do when we´re on msn. Im not sure if she liked me better online but I did act different.

Guest LiquidSky

I find that people who know what someone looks like (before they meet) they start to treat or start treating them differently. Like when you see a picture of someone and you think they're pretty then they are automatically more appealing or more "interesting" to you and the opposite if you think they're not pretty. It's like a pattern I've seen.

I've been here for quite a while and I don't really think anyone's interested in meeting me in real life hahaha so I would say that I'm a bit of the same online. I'm quiet and nice.. people always say I'm nice. I'm a calm person so I would say I'm boring irl :P So I don't know if people from here would actually want to talk to me often or be friends with me or meet me irl lol I don't really talk to anyone from here as often so I would say that for me it's not already a "break the ice" it would be like meeting for the first time again

People I have met met from forums were pretty much how I expected them to be and contact went relatively easy, because I had the feeling I already knew them a bit although it was the first time we met. Also, at least you should have something to talk about if that would worry you, when finally meeting.

I find it very nice meeting them/you in real life. I've never encountered a forumgoer IRL that was totally different from how he/she acted on the net, but maybe people who troll or act on the webs generally don't meet up with fellow boarders.

I think having met already in real life does add in how much you like the person. I tend to like people more if I have already met them in real life, but maybe that's also because I wouldn't want to meet them if I didn't like them, so my meeting IRL is already biased. I don't know.

I still always feel it'd be super amazing to meet you. If we were to meet I have absolutely nothing I could have planned for or could wish to specifically do, I just think I could get you talking normally and then it'd all be cool.

ahh thank you! :nice: You'd be really cool to meet, I say we'd have some chats alright.

I would like you because you are nice. :wacko:

I like you too :wacko:

I met a lot of coldplayers and they all hated me.

This true... I mean...

:lol:

(just kidding...haha)

But seriously I find I'm a lot more talkative online. IRL I sometimes feel I might be a bit too quiet at times or not talkative subsequently making me seem boring. But I still can be social. From the 2 people that I've met and hung out with so far on here (briggs and nick) I've found them to be a pretty great experiences and I felt my true self. I guess I find that for me online is much easier to break away any awkward initial social interactions because you can pick and choose who you want to socialize w/ on common interests.

But overall I'd say that most people would like me since I think I feel I'm pretty easy to get along with.

...at least I hope haha

This true... I mean...

:lol:

(just kidding...haha)

But seriously I find I'm a lot more talkative online. IRL I sometimes feel I might be a bit too quiet at times or not talkative subsequently making me seem boring. But I still can be social. From the 2 people that I've met and hung out with so far on here (briggs and nick) I've found them to be a pretty great experiences and I felt my true self. I guess I find that for me online is much easier to break away any awkward initial social interactions because you can pick and choose who you want to socialize w/ on common interests.

But overall I'd say that most people would like me since I think I feel I'm pretty easy to get along with.

...at least I hope haha

:nod:

But to answar the question. I think that people would like me more online then in real life. :dissappointed:

I am much more open on here than I am in real life, I am quite a shy person and I am not very confident, I also think I am the ugliest person you would ever meet, quite cold and like an ice maiden really!!! Though one thing I am the same on here as I am IRL, I find it hard to make friends and be included in anything, I don't have any friends IRL or on here or any other forums really, I have a sad and depressing life. I am like a human bug repellant, only I repel humans not bugs!

I am much more open here than in real life.. Actually I'm reaaally shy and introvert (is that a word?) and I act weird when I meet people I don't know,.I don't really have good friends, I'm working on it. I'm way more talkative when I know someone longer, but at first, I'm shy. So if you would know me a bit longer, you would like me as much on the forum as irl.

I can think of a lot of people here who I would love to meet IRL. It's too bad that almost all of them live so far away. It might be a good thing, though, seeing as how afraid I probably am of meeting people, anyway. :freak: I did meet somebody here once, but I'm not sure how well it went or if the person even liked me. D: