✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Would Coldplayers like you more IRL, or less?

Prince Myshkin

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think they'd like me less......i'm probably one of the most shy and reserved guys in the world IRL so coldplayers would probably get bored of me really fast because i don't talk that much....unless i'm with people i know well. Kinda unrelated but I've always thought that if i happened to meet the Guys then i'd probably get along with Guy the most just because i think he's the most like me :)

IRL for sure..a lot of you probably find me a little blaaahh on here :P

I'm much more talkative and outgoing in real life..I've always been the type of person who prefers actually talking to someone in person than resorting to communicating through a screen, so for me I just find it easier to get to know someone if they are physically in front of me..

But, I have had like 2 arguments on here that if I had heard them in real life, I honestly wouldn't have wasted my breath. So I guess I'm a little more prone to get annoyed on here than I am in real life, soo I'm definitely nicer in person.

I can tell that if I had met some of you in real life, than we might be friends

I don't know ... I've met a bunch of Coldplayers already and I can't say that the way we talk online now changed in any way, so I guess they still like me the same?! :shrug:

I expected everyone to like me less though because I can be incredibly shy ... but I somehow found it comforting to know beforehand that they like me online, because I'm not really that different irl once you get me to talk, haha.

:lips: You are so shy! it's so cute haha

I am much more open on here than I am in real life, I am quite a shy person and I am not very confident, I also think I am the ugliest person you would ever meet, quite cold and like an ice maiden really!!! Though one thing I am the same on here as I am IRL, I find it hard to make friends and be included in anything, I don't have any friends IRL or on here or any other forums really, I have a sad and depressing life. I am like a human bug repellant, only I repel humans not bugs!

I guess the stupid people in your life real. that make you believe that you not be an interesting person and make you believe that you are ugly.

Well you are an individual and unique atip very interesting to meet.

no one is ugly only people are ugly and nasty so repulsive believe me .