September 5, 201214 yr DOOM Claims New Madvillain Album Almost Ready DOOMSTARKS album with Ghostface also on the way too, allegedly DOOM recently told HipHopDX and XXL that the new record from Madvillain, his project with Madlib, is on its way. "The second Madvillain album is almost done", he told XXL. "That'll be done this year." http://pitchfork.com/news/47747-doom-claims-new-madvillain-album-almost-ready/ :stunned:
September 6, 201214 yr The Origin Of Love :D [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htwXWMOAmBM]MIKA - The Origin Of Love (Album Sampler) - YouTube[/ame]
September 16, 201214 yr Flying Lotus - Small Moments (Until The Quiet Comes previews) [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRkssedopfQ]Flying Lotus - Small Moments (Until The Quiet Comes previews) - YouTube[/ame] :dance:
September 17, 201214 yr ^ I can't help but feel that probably won't come out until at least early 2013.
September 17, 201214 yr ^ I can't help but feel that probably won't come out until at least early 2013. Probably not but we can hope. Other than that, 2nd Law, Babel, and mayyyybbbee an Editors 4th?
September 17, 201214 yr ^^ wow, I've forgotten all about these guys. LP4 would be great, but I don't think it's likely to drop soon
September 17, 201214 yr and mayyyybbbee an Editors 4th? Don't see it coming out this year to be honest...
September 17, 201214 yr Tim Hecker and Daniel Lopatin (Oneohtrix Point Never) Share Collaborative Track, Album Details The album is called Instrumental Tourist and it's due out November 20. http://pitchfork.com/news/47867-tim-hecker-and-daniel-lopatin-oneohtrix-point-never-share-collaborative-track-album-details/ [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kn6zlGKI4SU]Tim Hecker and Daniel Lopatin - Uptown Psychedelia - YouTube[/ame]
September 19, 201214 yr Is Kanye West releasing a new album next month? A website at BlackAmericanPsycho.com has popped up and — until crashing — showed the above image, emblazoned with “Kanye West Presents Black American Psycho 10.23.2012″ and a splash of blood. http://www.factmag.com/2012/09/19/is-kanye-west-releasing-a-new-album-next-month/
September 20, 201214 yr fair enough, it's not really signature Kanye kinda stuff. Just the idea of Hudson Mohawke working with Kanye really really really excites me. He bought a TNGHT song that hasn't been released yet, maybe that'll be on the album?
September 20, 201214 yr Now I'm really looking forward to The 2nd Law. I know people doubt Muse after The Resistance, but this one's shaping up to kick The Resistance's ass.
September 21, 201214 yr Now I'm really looking forward to The 2nd Law. I know people doubt Muse after The Resistance, but this one's shaping up to kick The Resistance's ass. Seriously? Not that it'd make a lot of difference to me, but The Resistance is one of my favourite albums (except for one or two tracks that I find a bit misplaced)! (I hope I'm not sounding arrogant; I just try to not be overinfluenced by other people's opinion :)) Anyway, I'm also looking forward to The 2nd Law! (Haven't listened to the live snippets you posted though. I may wait for the whole thing.)
September 21, 201214 yr I agree with Suzanafg. The Resistance is a very good album, especially because of Exogenesis Symphony which I reckon is one of the most beautiful stuff they've come up with so far. I'm glad that new songs from The 2nd Law prove to be satisfactory after the initial disappointment caused by Survival &co.
September 23, 201214 yr Scott Walker Album Title, Release Date Surface Bish Bosch due December 3 on 4AD http://pitchfork.com/news/47950-scott-walker-album-title-release-date-surface/ [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49Fdd35hZWc]bish bosch (Scott Walker Album trailer) - YouTube[/ame] :santa2:
September 24, 201214 yr Jeremy Gara (Arcade Fire's drummer) said over the weekend the new Arcade Fire album coming out "possibly this year"!
September 24, 201214 yr Tim Hecker and Daniel Lopatin (Oneohtrix Point Never) Share Collaborative Track, Album Details The album is called Instrumental Tourist and it's due out November 20. http://pitchfork.com/news/47867-tim-hecker-and-daniel-lopatin-oneohtrix-point-never-share-collaborative-track-album-details/ Hot damn!
September 24, 201214 yr Author Jeremy Gara (Arcade Fire's drummer) said over the weekend the new Arcade Fire album coming out "possibly this year"! as much as I would love to see that happen i just don't see that well... happening. but who am i to argue with an actual member of the band? at what point would we have to hear some news in order for this to be true... early october?
Create an account or sign in to comment