✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Muse Thread - Hate This & I'll Hate You

CountingDemons

Oh, like rock candy? :thinking:

rockcandy.jpg

Haven't had that in years. :bomb:

Yeah, It's usually peppermint flavour. Although they don't look like those. :wacky:

I totally forgot the lyrics to some of CE and SS too. :embarrassed: :bigcry:\

It was so embarrassing, I was just like "Oh crap which verse comes next?" :wreck: :facepalm:

Haha, me too, during Ruled by Secrecy, I was so surprised to hear it and I hadn't listened to it for ages, I forgot most of the lyrics. :|

Yeah, It's usually peppermint flavour. Although they don't look like those. :wacky:

Haha, me too, during Ruled by Secrecy, I was so surprised to hear it and I hadn't listened to it for ages, I forgot most of the lyrics. :|

Peppermint? :surprised: The US rock candy just tastes like pure sugar. :heart:

I know, I had prepared myself for Guiding Light or maybe RBS if we were lucky, and then we got CE and I was like "Of course it's the one song I was convinced they wouldn't play!" :P :lol:

And I still don't know the lyrics to SS. . . for some reason they just don't stick in my head. :laugh4:

^^ But when I went to England I remember eating these things called "Jelly Babies" I know the name sounds childish :lol: but I loved them so much :bigcry: and I can't find them here in Portugal :shifty:

^ I know! And he does that too during Hysteria

LOL I had a lot of fangirl screamming too :lol::lol: "UUUUUHHHHHHH DOMINIC I LOVE YOU!!!! UHHHH" :| The man next to me was very scared..