✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Muse Thread - Hate This & I'll Hate You

CountingDemons

I watched it twice! :cheesy: It was :awesome:! Although it didn't have Stockholm Syndrome :shifty: it had In Your World and Butterflies and Hurricanes (I didn't know they had a video for this song :shame:)

Muse Day?... :| OMG! I should've made a party to celebrate Muse Day :lol:

MTV is completely useless.

...Wait, I take that back. I watch "Viva la Bam" on occasion. But other than that, it's pretty darn useless. MTV2 isn't much better. Fuse used to be really legit, but then it started to become more like the other "music video" channels, and it made me sad.

/rant.

^^^ I hate MTV Portugal :shifty: Nowadays it looks more like a teen channel than a music one! And the shows are HORRIBLE and it's always playing the same mainstream music!! I only watch Zane Lowe's show :) But in the other hand I watch VH1 many times :D

^^ Agree, although I don't have MTV2...the only music channels I have are MTV Portugal, VH1, MCM, MCM Pop, Trace TV, Afromusic, Mezzo, C Music, Nat Geo Music and i-ConcertsHD :lol:

^ Have you seen Jersey Shore :wreck: :| WORST TV show EVER!! lol

^ Have you seen Jersey Shore :wreck: :| WORST TV show EVER!! lol

OMG, I have a bunch of friends who are addicted to that show. I'm not even joking.

I actually get really offended by that show. :blank:

It makes everyone without a brain assume that

1. Every place in New Jersey is just off the parkway

2. We are all retarded

3. We all have a "NJ accent" which is, in fact, a NY accent from the New Yorkers that come down to NJ in the summer for vacation, as a New Jersey accent is closer to a mid-western accent

4. We all party like retards and love getting drunk

It just really annoys me. :bomb:

/end of rant

OMG, I have a bunch of friends who are addicted to that show. I'm not even joking.

Oh god... :|

I actually get really offended by that show. :blank:

It makes everyone without a brain assume that

1. Every place in New Jersey is just off the parkway

2. We are all retarded

3. We all have a "NJ accent" which is, in fact, a NY accent from the New Yorkers that come down to NJ in the summer for vacation, as a New Jersey accent is closer to a mid-western accent

4. We all party like retards and love getting drunk

It just really annoys me. :bomb:

/end of rant

Well, I've been to Newark and I don't have the "jersey shore" opinion :) I actually thought people were nice, I didn't notice the accent although the subway used to have a voice message saying "Watch out for the closing doors, please" in a very mid-western accent :lol: and I didn't see any parties there, but I spent more time in NY :)

Oh god... :|

Well, I've been to Newark and I don't have the "jersey shore" opinion :) I actually thought people were nice, I didn't notice the accent although the subway used to have a voice message saying "Watch out for the closing doors, please" in a very mid-western accent :lol: and I didn't see any parties there, but I spent more time in NY :)

You've been to Newark? :cheesy: That's :awesome:!

I like it when people, like you, form their own opinions. :wacko: :hug:

That must be nice for you to travel so much and see so many places! :wacko: