✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Muse Thread - Hate This & I'll Hate You

CountingDemons

Me either :disappointed: the only DVD's I own are HAARP and Making of the Resistance

:awesome: I need to find that box too, but that one will be even harder to find :|

Awesome collection! I should take a pic with ALL my muse related things and just the CD's haha

Yes, finding box is not that easy.. or you have to pay lots of euros!

I have some posters and t-shirts too!

You've got some awesome Muse stuff, Inês! :wacky: I really ought to get a Muse t-shirt.

It's not New Years yet over here, but still . . . HAPPY NEW YEAR! :dance: :juggle: Rock on 2011. :guitarist:

EDIT: The granny coat is January. :| I have a whole month of looking at that... :|

:lol:

I used to not really notice granny coats, but after knowing Muse and Matt, I can't help thinking how weird and (kind of) ugly they are.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! :vuvuzela::vuvuzela::dance::dance:

I want to dedicate my 1st post of the year to Muse Thread! :D

And look to bright side, even if he's wearing a granny coat it's still Matthew Bellamy in your calendar! :lol::lol:

:lol: That's true!

I used to not really notice granny coats, but after knowing Muse and Matt, I can't help thinking how weird and (kind of) ugly they are.

:lol: They're so expensive too.

The coat stands out across my room. :lol:

You've got some awesome Muse stuff, Inês! :wacky: I really ought to get a Muse t-shirt.

It's not New Years yet over here, but still . . . HAPPY NEW YEAR! :dance: :juggle: Rock on 2011. :guitarist:

Aww thanks! :nice: I got my t-shirt in RiR and the other one in a store here in portugal :)

:lol::lol: I used to ignore granny coats in streets...now I can't do that anymore :disappointed: :P

:lol: They're so expensive too.

The coat stands out across my room. :lol:

They are expensive?? Who would pay to wear that?? :o Oh wait...Matt payed :shifty:

:lol::lol: Don't think about the coat, think about Matt! Think that he's the one across your room

Aww thanks! :nice: I got my t-shirt in RiR and the other one in a store here in portugal :)

:lol::lol: I used to ignore granny coats in streets...now I can't do that anymore :disappointed: :P

They are expensive?? Who would pay to wear that?? :o Oh wait...Matt payed :shifty:

:lol::lol: Don't think about the coat, think about Matt! Think that he's the one across your room

I remember someone posting a link to the coat on the Muse forum, it was Dior and something like £1,500. :stunned:

:lol: Yep, and Chris and Dom look awesome too. :D

@Ines : Nice collection too ;);)

Happy new year :cool::cool:

Yesterday i received the nme, there was a calendar with a picture of matt bellamy at glastonbury in it! Now, it's on my wall (my 6th poster of muse!)

Oh, I saw that too, when I was in a shop looking at it. I didn't have any money on me to buy it so I went back the next day and they had sold out. :disappointed:

I don't have any Muse posters in my bedroom walls :| This is terrible! But I'm going to fix that :awesome:

You should get some! :awesome:

Oh, I saw that too, when I was in a shop looking at it. I didn't have any money on me to buy it so I went back the next day and they had sold out. :disappointed:

Oh sorry about that. But except this calendar there is nothing about muse in this nme. I like the nme because it helps me to improve my english!

I bought the posters after the shows or got it in french magazines. I think they sell some posters on the muse shop on muse.mu. By the way, i need to buy one or two more.

^ My parents don't let me order things from the internet :\ And good music magazines in Portugal (theres only one...yes, I live in a very awful country :shifty:) don't come with posters :| So the only way to get posters of bands I like is to make them or cut pages from magazines :lol:

I just have an idea! :lol: I going to make a Muse poster like I did to my friend a few months ago :D I just need to choose an AWESOME Muse pic! :awesome:

That's a great idea. :awesome: The poster you made was awesome. :D

Oh sorry about that. But except this calendar there is nothing about muse in this nme. I like the nme because it helps me to improve my english!

I bought the posters after the shows or got it in french magazines. I think they sell some posters on the muse shop on muse.mu. By the way, i need to buy one or two more.

Ah, shame there's nothing about Muse. Yeah, NME is a decent magazine. :wacko:

I've got two posters, one I got in Teignmouth and the other I bought from .mu shop.

Ah, shame there's nothing about Muse. Yeah, NME is a decent magazine. :wacko:

I've got two posters, one I got in Teignmouth and the other I bought from .mu shop.

Nice!

^ My parents don't let me order things from the internet :\ And good music magazines in Portugal (theres only one...yes, I live in a very awful country :shifty:) don't come with posters :| So the only way to get posters of bands I like is to make them or cut pages from magazines :lol:

not so cool.. you know there is not too much music magazine in france which are great... you have to read the nme, it's great! I'd like to see the result of your poster once you'll do it. I can't try to do one, it wouldn't be beautiful (i'm sure!).

For your poster, i love this picture :

edit : i haven't seen it was your avatar ^^

^ I have to look for NME here, I think I once saw it once in a store here in my town

And I don't really make the poster I just go to a store to print it :lol:

Some of my ideas :nice:

http://obibliocanto.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/wallpaper-473762muse.jpg

http://images2.layoutsparks.com/1/230702/muse-6-guy-group.jpg

http://www.virginmedia.com/images/muse_1280x1024.jpg

^ This one is just so funny and cool! It's my favorite haha

^ I have to look for NME here, I think I once saw it once in a store here in my town

And I don't really make the poster I just go to a store to print it :lol:

Some of my ideas :nice:

http://obibliocanto.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/wallpaper-473762muse.jpg

http://images2.layoutsparks.com/1/230702/muse-6-guy-group.jpg

http://www.virginmedia.com/images/muse_1280x1024.jpg

^ This one is just so funny and cool! It's my favorite haha

Okay. It's easier to go to a store print indeed! good idea!

My favourite is the first one! But i do like matt's look and matt's smile on the last one!