✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Muse Thread - Hate This & I'll Hate You

CountingDemons

i think we both are the reason for that:p

we have been praising them there in the coldplay section

:laugh3:

so plz vote for dom this time helooked so sad last time:cry:

this one is awesome! i laughed a lot when i see it last year! I love matt's reaction when the guy said, now i have to tell you, you've also won hottest male !!

Hey has anyone here seen this new Virgin Atlantic ad featuring Feeling Good?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NaM3Ku_KKRw]Virgin Atlantic Launches £6m Global TV Ad (Muse - Feeling Good)[/ame]

I hadn't seen it until today and now i've got this image in my head of the boys dressed in pilot's uniforms. :uhoh::freak:

:wink3:

Btw i wonder if they've actually got the band's permission to use FG in their ad. :thinking:

:laugh3:

As much as I love Coldplay and all... How can people be pimping Chris? I mean *shudder*

Dom is where it is at.

Dom for Sexiest Male '11.

I hadn't seen it until today and now i've got this image in my head of the boys dressed in pilot's uniforms. :uhoh::freak:

Cannot unsee that now... (Not that I'm complaining)

Hey has anyone here seen this new Virgin Atlantic ad featuring Feeling Good?

:wink3:

Btw i wonder if they've actually got the band's permission to use FG in their ad. :thinking:

Okay, that was fucking weird. :anxious:

But chock full of Muse references! :awesome: (flying people, forks. . . .:wink3:)

Ohhh... That reminds me... NME news today:

'Muse have had serious discussions about playing gigs in space'

Matt Bellamy says his intergalactic ambition is 'for real'

Muse's Matt Bellamy has said that the band have had "real" discussions about the possibility of playing a gig in space.

The frontman said that although his plan seemed rather ambitious, he hoped that technology would allow the Devon three-piece a shot at performing a show in orbit one day.

"We've had some discussions about playing in space," he told The Sun. "Sometimes very coherent conversations and sometimes very late at night, but it's for real."

Bellamy explained that although the trio hadn't started any astronaut training quite yet, he had started thinking about ways of going about getting the gig off the ground.

"I'm thinking of approaching Richard Branson to see if we could do it on his [Virgin Galactic] spacecraft he's got happening," he said. "Although we do have a lot of equipment, so I guess we'd have to use pods to carry our stuff and we'd scale back the shows a lot."

He added: "I do think it will be possible in the future and I'm sure it will happen in my lifetime. We'd love to be part of that."

Source

^they'll kill us if we post anything more abt muse:uhoh:

i've voted loads of times for the sexist male but have still not voted for the rest of the awards:shame:

Let's gang up! :evil:

Jk. :lips:

Ohhh... That reminds me... NME news today:

'Muse have had serious discussions about playing gigs in space'

Matt Bellamy says his intergalactic ambition is 'for real'

Muse's Matt Bellamy has said that the band have had "real" discussions about the possibility of playing a gig in space.

The frontman said that although his plan seemed rather ambitious, he hoped that technology would allow the Devon three-piece a shot at performing a show in orbit one day.

"We've had some discussions about playing in space," he told The Sun. "Sometimes very coherent conversations and sometimes very late at night, but it's for real."

Bellamy explained that although the trio hadn't started any astronaut training quite yet, he had started thinking about ways of going about getting the gig off the ground.

"I'm thinking of approaching Richard Branson to see if we could do it on his [Virgin Galactic] spacecraft he's got happening," he said. "Although we do have a lot of equipment, so I guess we'd have to use pods to carry our stuff and we'd scale back the shows a lot."

He added: "I do think it will be possible in the future and I'm sure it will happen in my lifetime. We'd love to be part of that."

Source

I saw that. :wideeyed: That'd be so cool! :wacky:

^ I think that's one of Matt's lifelong dreams, along with meeting a zeta. :P Thanks for posting that!

I wonder how expensive the tickets would be for a gig in space.

Probably! :lol:

Too much. :anxious:

VOTE FOR DOM!! NOW!!! :whip:

Dominic+Howard+x_b5050ea5.jpg

Btw, where can I vote? :lol::lol:

EDIT: Muse in space? :cheesy: That would be so freaking awesome

Here