✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

I have a question!

rainplay

Looks great Rainplay, and I don't think it's too tight at all, it looks like it's tight enough to compliment you hips really nicely. Unless you have a gross butt, you'll look great in it.

I'd say go ahead you'll look beautiful :) Don't worry so much!

I'm sad because all the sexual predators thought I was hot shit when I was younger. Now they don't seem as interested for some reason.

It's because your butt is gross.

Anyway we've hijacked this thread with our antics. Do you feel good for this? You shouldn't.

Sorry Rainplay, you look beautiful in the dress and you certainly should wear it.

It's because your butt is gross.

Anyway we've hijacked this thread with our antics. Do you feel good for this? You shouldn't.

Sorry Rainplay, you look beautiful in the dress and you certainly should wear it.

I agree Rainplay. Enjoy your pretty dress and your awkward thread.

Thanks Everyone! :nice:

I was just worried about looking out of place surrounded by girls in cinderella poofy dresses

And I've been told I have a cute butt, so I think I'm good :P

Oh yeah I bet you're good baybay.

Come see me after five. Come alone and wear the dress.

:kiss:

:cool: :P

^Whyy thank you

Oh yeah I bet you're good baybay.

Come see me after five. Come alone and wear the dress.

:kiss:

:cool: :P

Oooh, okay :kiss:

Uhhh I just remembered the dress has no zipper, I don't think I can get it on by myself :P

Guest LiquidSky
Thanks Everyone! :nice:

I was just worried about looking out of place surrounded by girls in cinderella poofy dresses

And I've been told I have a cute butt, so I think I'm good :P

I think the dress looks nice for both but it's not fancy if people dress up like cinderella though. Ask your friends what they'll be wearing so you'll have a better idea and not be so out of place:)

^ Well, I know some girls are getting floor length, big uncomfortable dresses.. But I also know there are a couple girls getting shorter dresses as well..I just didn't know if the one I have is fancy enough..

I'm still not really sure...hence why I made this thread.

I think the dress is really nice and I think it's fancy enough for a school function. Unless your year group is made of up idiots who think they are barbie dolls - then you should be okay.

I always thought the girls who wore ball gowns to school functions looked stupid because the attire doesn't match the vibe.

But still, if you're unsure, you could always go fancier without looking like an idiot.

Oooh, okay :kiss:

Uhhh I just remembered the dress has no zipper, I don't think I can get it on by myself :P

me gusta. :kiss:

Eeeeeh, hahaha, you guys :laugh3:

Rainplay, the dress looks great! It's nice/hot without being near trampy. As long as the dress covers your shoulders as it does and is long enough (so not what Macky would like to see, haha!) it is classy and you're perfectly fine in it (less covering can be classy too but is general easier seen by some as more vulgar).

The color looks great too, because most might go for a dull 'color' like grey or black or brown, but colors spice up your appearance :D

If you think it's still too exposing/revealing then you can wear a little jacket over it. That would still look very good.

I think the dress is really nice and I think it's fancy enough for a school function. Unless your year group is made of up idiots who think they are barbie dolls - then you should be okay.

I always thought the girls who wore ball gowns to school functions looked stupid because the attire doesn't match the vibe.

But still, if you're unsure, you could always go fancier without looking like an idiot.

Hahah, well there are always a few barbie dolls in every class, isn't there?...And yeah I agree, like you're graduating, you're not a princess!

Eeeeeh, hahaha, you guys :laugh3:

Rainplay, the dress looks great! It's nice/hot without being near trampy. As long as the dress covers your shoulders as it does and is long enough (so not what Macky would like to see, haha!) it is classy and you're perfectly fine in it (less covering can be classy too but is general easier seen by some as more vulgar).

The color looks great too, because most might go for a dull 'color' like grey or black or brown, but colors spice up your appearance :D

If you think it's still too exposing/revealing then you can wear a little jacket over it. That would still look very good.

Thanks! And yeah I liked it cause it was fitted but still not whore-like..The only thing is it is quite low at the neck line (which you can't tell from the picture I chose) and I dunno if I want my boobs hanging out yet..still deciding :P