vanessarrent

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My 6 year old dog, Alby! I always wanted to have a dog when I was a child and there was no way that we could agree in our family that we would get one. The decision was made really quickly when we found her when she was 3 months old with her brothers and sisters near the courts I was playing tennis back then. Every puppy found a home that day, because everyone being around there came to the rescue as we did. But she was the "beautifulest" (see what I did there?) of all of the puppies. She got into some troubles in all of these years (dog fights, I almost lost her one day and she had a bad ending pregnancy), but I think she is happy from her journey until now. Her lust for life can be seen when she plays and runs for her favourite balls. These pictures are from last summer. In the second one she plays with my cousins' Labrador. 33260444df3299019ea0fd72be8d9bc0.jpgd661e8674da4c66b9269591cb132a607.jpg

• Like 3

My 6 year old dog, Alby! I always wanted to have a dog when I was a child and there was no way that we could agree in our family that we would get one. The decision was made really quickly when we found her when she was 3 months old with her brothers and sisters near the courts I was playing tennis back then. Every puppy found a home that day, because everyone being around there came to the rescue as we did. But she was the "beautifulest" (see what I did there?) of all of the puppies. She got into some troubles in all of these years (dog fights, I almost lost her one day and she had a bad ending pregnancy), but I think she is happy from her journey until now. Her lust for life can be seen when she plays and runs for her favourite balls. These pictures are from last summer. In the second one she plays with my cousins' Labrador. 33260444df3299019ea0fd72be8d9bc0.jpgd661e8674da4c66b9269591cb132a607.jpg

Cute dogs! ;) If your dogs are playing outside the house, I recommend you to have this invisible fence which will make your pets safe outside while playing then while providing them with a sense of freedom.

• Like 1