Post a pic of your pet

vanessarrent

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Now that my dog's left the garden unoccupied, a cat that doesn't have a collar (but that definitely belongs to someone, she's not hungry or anything) has been visiting us :angry:

My mom gave her some milk and already named her Coco (she has a very clear fur, compared to Shannel who was black). :angry: She even got inside the house, but left 2 seconds later (our dog's smell is probably still there). :lol:

I like cats, they're cute and that one has gorgeous blue eyes, but our dog HATED cats.

I say: betrayal :angry:

Now that my dog's left the garden unoccupied, a cat that doesn't have a collar (but that definitely belongs to someone, she's not hungry or anything) has been visiting us :angry:

My mom gave her some milk and already named her Coco (she has a very clear fur, compared to Shannel who was black). :angry: She even got inside the house, but left 2 seconds later (our dog's smell is probably still there). :lol:

I like cats, they're cute and that one has gorgeous blue eyes, but our dog HATED cats.

I say: betrayal :angry:

^ haha! I like cats because they are so soft and relaxed. I do not like them when they are sollitairy, and not focussed on people and when they are chasing birds and other small animals in gardens. Unfortunatelly, some are like that :\

Please do not give the cat milk - it is not healthy for cats.

Maybe you have some pate or bacon or something?

^ haha! I like cats because they are so soft and relaxed. I do not like them when they are sollitairy, and not focussed on people and when they are chasing birds and other small animals in gardens. Unfortunatelly, some are like that :\

Please do not give the cat milk - it is not healthy for cats.

Maybe you have some pate or bacon or something?[/color]

Yeah someone told me that too yesterday, so when it came back in our garden this morning I told my mom. She'll stop giving her milk. That cat seems to be fed properly anyway, so she doesn't need food. My mom just misses having a pet.

^ We know the feeling of missing a pet. One of our dogs died 2 years ago and Mulle stayed 'alome' since that time :(

Last week, a new dog came into our lives, her name is Frummel (with the 'u' pronounced as in uh...) and she is SO sweet!! It looks like she is with us for years now, she seems so happy and we are happy too ofcourse.

And she totally agree with our love for Coldplay -> look for yourself :D

Frummelokt2012_zps777e74c4.jpg

^ We know the feeling of missing a pet. One of our dogs died 2 years ago and Mulle stayed 'alome' since that time :(

Last week, a new dog came into our lives, her name is Frummel (with the 'u' pronounced as in uh...) and she is SO sweet!! It looks like she is with us for years now, she seems so happy and we are happy too ofcourse.

And she totally agree with our love for Coldplay -> look for yourself :D[/color]

Frummelokt2012_zps777e74c4.jpg

That's the same colour Xyloband as mine (and thousands of others) :shocked2::laugh3:

Those pups are boootiful, where are they now? :(

They're at my house in CA, but I'm the one who is 3000 miles away at college. Almost 2 months since I've seen them, and I'm going home 2 months from today actually. I can't wait to see them again! :wacky:

• 4 weeks later...

If it looks anything like my cat Skittles did a week ago wearing his Cone of Shame, it might be

486305_10151154236643533_442465795_n.jpg

714_10151154236913533_1467584443_n.jpg

These images clearly demonstrate the thoughts of Skittles: "why hath you forsaken my dignity in such a way? Ugh..."

He actually got the collar off without untying the bow and with the actual cone intact. How is an absolute mystery to me, I settled with the fact that he's a very smart cat that can open doors. Needless to say he was a lot happier and playful after that, was actually funny how much of a difference having it off made