✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Songs of the Year 2011 - Results Thread

an angel

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you for doing all this crazy work, I really appreciate it and I think it's a great idea, don't get me wrong - but HOW THE HELL can this american mainstream girly song be number 1? (Sorry, I don't want to offense someone personally, I just don't get it how such a song can be number one in a Coldplay-related forum. (besides the fact that there are only 3 or 4 Coldplay songs in this list?) Or, if you are doing this work anyways, you should have asked more people)
It was an open thread. Anyone who wanted could have joined by giving their favorite songs of the year. Yet, only some of the coldplaying forum users joined. So, I don't think it was a matter of her having to ask more people. Besides, who says that the list would have more Coldplay songs in it if more people would have joined? (btw, I don't want to offense someone personally, I just can't help it if this would, because it is targeted at someone specific though not mentioned ... you see what I did there? ;) )

I don't get if you are referring to the real no. 1 or the joke one :confused:

Thank you for doing all this crazy work, I really appreciate it and I think it's a great idea, don't get me wrong - but HOW THE HELL can this american mainstream girly song be number 1?

err :|

Did you notice there's another spoiler under that american mainstream girly song video? :|

It was an open thread. Anyone who wanted could have joined by giving their favorite songs of the year. Yet, only some of the coldplaying forum users joined. So, I don't think it was a matter of her having to ask more people. Besides, who says that the list would have more Coldplay songs in it if more people would have joined? (btw, I don't want to offense someone personally, I just can't help it if this would, because it is targeted at someone specific though not mentioned ... you see what I did there? ;) )

I don't get if you are referring to the real no. 1 or the joke one :confused:

I'm probably not getting the joke-thing. Or it's just not funny to me.

I'm probably not getting the joke-thing. Or it's just not funny to me.
I see that you edited your original post :D so I guess that now you saw the spoiler containing the real no.1 in the countdown.

I can't blame you for not seeing that, I did, however, have some problems with the way you brought up your displease. She did a great job gathering all the data and making the count-down for us. If the no.1 is not of your liking, you shouldn’t blame the one who does the count-down, but maybe the ones that voted - for bad taste?

And then it’s still a matter of taste.