✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

YELLOW

cristiane

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LiquidSky
Tuerita! (I really dont know what it means...but as you always say it.It must be something good ...or maybe not lol) :cool: sooo you and Denise are two tueritas! :smug:

Awww you noticed that I say "Tuerita" a lot....lmao! :lol: that doesn't really mean anything.....it's not even a WORD! lmao! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: But I call "Sternly" Tuerita so when I say "Tuerita" that means that I am talking to Sternly about something :lol: :D ;)

Guest LiquidSky

Ohh well "Coños" is a bad word and it means "fuck" so basically, I'm just asking "Tuerita!!!!! (Sternly) Where the fuck are you???! I miss you :thinking: got it? :lol: :lol: :D ;)

Guest LiquidSky

Yeah....I get that all the time.....It's very disturbing sometimes...'cause whenever I go to México, it's like I'm talking an Alien language to them......:dozey: and then they ask "Where are you from?" & I'm like "I'm from here..." :o But I'm an American also...so I guess the way I speak it's different I guess....but they always think I'm from South America or something....I don't know if that's good or not....but the funny thing is that I am also getting that online! :lol: I've been asked if I was from Argentina, Venezuela, PR and some other places.... :lol: I'm like "No......" :stunned: But now I find it funny..... :lol: :D

Guest LiquidSky

Well it would be nice... :D I'll be like "Sure! I'm from Brazil....did you noticed my accent?" hehehehe :lol: :D :D ;)