✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

YELLOW

cristiane

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For me sometimes seems that parts of coldplay's lyrics say a lot but at the same time say almoust nothing at all

i think thats true

i mean, the lyrics from parchutes, although beautiful, are meaningless

i saw an enterview, from coldplay.com, when chris says that after the success of parachutes, his uncle came to him and said "listen son, you might be rich and famous, but your lyrics are aweful, everyone loves yellow, but it doesn't mean anything"

which is true, the inspiration from yellow came from this day, where they were all recording some songs, and i thinck the producers goes outsite and says "look at the starts, it a beautiful night". it sounds nice, but it is about absolutelly nothing

now the scientist, green eyes, and even moses are about true stories, I'm sure other songs from AROBTTH are also, but these are the only ones I can remmeber the inspiration behind them.

do u know what I mean? :wink3:

actually your all wrong

they had just finished doing spies and they went out for a smoke and chris looked at the sky, and he said it was the most beautiful thing because it was full of YELLOW stars.

i have the source somewhere ill post it when i find it

and you totally jacked thom's old avatar carol berryman :angry:

:lol: :lol:

I could never imagine it!!

thank you!!

btw, i paid copyrights :wink3: :lol:

For me sometimes seems that parts of coldplay's lyrics say a lot but at the same time say almoust nothing at all

i think thats true

i mean, the lyrics from parchutes, although beautiful, are meaningless

i saw an enterview, from coldplay.com, when chris says that after the success of parachutes, his uncle came to him and said "listen son, you might be rich and famous, but your lyrics are aweful, everyone loves yellow, but it doesn't mean anything"

which is true, the inspiration from yellow came from this day, where they were all recording some songs, and i thinck the producers goes outsite and says "look at the starts, it a beautiful night". it sounds nice, but it is about absolutelly nothing

now the scientist, green eyes, and even moses are about true stories, I'm sure other songs from AROBTTH are also, but these are the only ones I can remmeber the inspiration behind them.

do u know what I mean? :wink3:

Oh course! I agree 100% with you!