✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

YELLOW

cristiane

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

look at the stars, look how they shine for you...and everything you do, and it was all yellow.

something...i wrote this song for you, and all the things you do and it was called yellow..

your skin!!! oh yea your skin and bones...something...yeaaa....something. beautiful..

I was so bored in english class, all i was writing down were lyrics to most coldplay songs. it was sweet asss!

that's easy to undestand.

that sentence means that all the things his love do turns all to yellow or more happy.

"And it was called yellow" i don't need to say nothing about it.

yellow is easy to undetstand, i can't understand hann... clocks, maybe. No, no I understand, it's only difficult because it's too figurated.

=//

that's easy to undestand.

that sentence means that all the things his love do turns all to yellow or more happy.

"And it was called yellow" i don't need to say nothing about it.

yellow is easy to undetstand, i can't understand hann... clocks, maybe. No, no I understand, it's only difficult because it's too figurated.

=//

actually your all wrong

they had just finished doing spies and they went out for a smoke and chris looked at the sky, and he said it was the most beautiful thing because it was full of YELLOW stars.

i have the source somewhere ill post it when i find it

and you totally jacked thom's old avatar carol berryman :angry:

umm no eric' date=' yellow was the first song they wrote[/quote']

It wasn't - they realised the two EP's before they wrote Yellow. Eric's right - Chris went outside during a recording session and looked up at the sky and was inspired...the rest is history.

actually your all wrong

they had just finished doing spies and they went out for a smoke and chris looked at the sky, and he said it was the most beautiful thing because it was full of YELLOW stars.

and you totally jacked thom's old avatar carol berryman :angry:

I didn´t know that ! Thanks for the information Eric... Spies is a lovely song, btw...

actually your all wrong

Thanks Eric...Ididnt know that!cool information!

actually your all wrong

Well! Just goes to show that inspiration can start anywhere. Wonder where the idea for Shiver came along...?