✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

I need your help AGAIN fellow Coldplayers!(Shamelessly promoting my SON now!)

ashleyMN28

As you all know, last week my 6 month old daughter got picked as Parent's Magazine's Cutest Baby of The Week. Imagine my shock today when I saw that my 7 year old son is now in the running for Most Adorable Kid through Parent's Magazine's website! The pic is not ranked yet, so it's about 20 pics back, but if you have a spare minute, please go to photos.parents.com, go to the Most Adorable Kid section, and flip thru the pages until you get to "Adorable Hayden". You can vote for him all this week! Thanks AGAIN!!!

*cough* BUMP!!!!!! My daughter is now in SECOND PLACE!!!!! Please take a few moments to vote for her. Instructions are on the first post of this thread. Her photo is the 2nd one in now. Thanks to everyone who has voted, and KEEP ON VOTING!!! Thanks. :D

MY DAUGHTER IS NOW IN FIRST PLACE!!!! Please, please, PLEASE keep on voting people! Two days left to vote! Instructions on how to vote are in the first post of this thread, except now her photo is the first picture. Thanks to everyone who has been voting, keep it up! Thanks.

Congrats on winning :D keep us updated!

Thanks! :D ....The latest news I've got is that her pic is featured on the Parents Magazine national website right now under the "Babies" section as their feature pic. It's surreal to see my baby on there! I love it.

My son is in 24th place.:( PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE take a moment to vote for him today. Just go to photos.parents.com, click on the Most Adorable Kid section, and flip 24 back till you get to "Adorable Hayden". Every vote counts, and you can vote everyday this week. Please help out. Thanks.

My son is now in 10th place! You can vote everyday this week through Sunday. Please keep voting for him, instructions are in the first post of this thread, except now his picture is 10 photos in instead of 24. Thanks to everyone who has been voting, please keep it up! Thanks. :)