✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

My interpretation of MX title

MirkoCaccia

Hi, i'm Italian and I don't speack English very well.

I do not know if someone has already pointed out that "MX" could be the initials of Chris Martin

M= Martin

X= Chris (like "Xmas" mean "Christmas")

Perhaps not even Jonny, Guy and Will have noticed that!!! :o

A bit farfetched. Mylo Xyloto is just a new word they invented for the album.

Yes I Know....but Mylo Xyloto are 2 non-existent words. Why just "Mylo Xyloto"? and only MX on the cover?

I do not mean to discredit coldplay (I Love them)! Just to point out a strange coincidence

Yes I Know....but Mylo Xyloto are 2 non-existent words. Why just "Mylo Xyloto"? and only MX on the cover?

I do not mean to discredit coldplay (I Love them)! Just to point out a strange coincidence

I got the Pop-up edition, which comes with a CD version of the album, and it's written Mylo Xyloto on the cover, so I guess it depends...:|

It is a strange coincidence indeed, but that's it :lol:

It really is just about making 2 words up to create a whole new...thing, you know ? :thinking: They said many times they wanted something that doesn't exist yet when you google it (:lol:). And also, the xylophone reference.

As for choosing MX over Mylo Xyloto on the cover, as I said, it depends of the version you have, and then, maybe because of, I don't know, aesthetic reasons, MX is shorter, that kind of stuff....

I got the Pop-up edition, which comes with a CD version of the album, and it's written Mylo Xyloto on the cover, so I guess it depends...:|

It is a strange coincidence indeed, but that's it :lol:

It really is just about making 2 words up to create a whole new...thing, you know ? :thinking: They said many times they wanted something that doesn't exist yet when you google it (:lol:). And also, the xylophone reference.

As for choosing MX over Mylo Xyloto on the cover, as I said, it depends of the version you have, and then, maybe because of, I don't know, aesthetic reasons, MX is shorter, that kind of stuff....

ok! those are the official reasons (I knew them)...

but if you put a bit of malice .... :sneaky:

Easily the worst thread I've ever seen.

the big bands do these strange things sometimes.

Beatles did it, and also other bands hide some secret in their products.

I would not be surprised if Coldplay did a similar thing.

However, it is to laugh....

Smile Jack!!! Life is beautiful!!

Please, excuse me for my english and frankness...

In this community users are very rude!!!!

Education is the first thing in the life.

If someone does not think like me (about MX interpretation) can write: "no, I don't think so..." and so on.

JackColdplay says "Easily the worst thread I've ever seen"...that's the top of rudeness!!!!

Other say "no"...........what's "no" ???!!! Speak Please!! Can you write more than one syllable?

Here in Italy we have a lot of problems...but..... but you are worse!!!!!!

If someone does not think like me (about MX interpretation) can write: "no, I don't think so..." and so on.

JackColdplay says "Easily the worst thread I've ever seen"...that's the top of rudeness!!!!

Other say "no"...........what's "no" ???!!! Speak Please!! Can you write more than one syllable?

Everyone's not normally this rude... I don't know what's got into everyone! :confused: I guess everyone's just tired of hearing theories and rumours about MX :shrug:

Don't let this thread put you off Coldplaying, we're a nice bunch really :)

Like someone on this board once said:

Welcome to Coldplaying, made of 45% crazy fangirls, 25% car kiddersss, 20% haters and 10% normal posters.

But I agree with you that some people are very rude. Including me sometimes. :shame:

Ok, we say "NO" because it's more educated than say "NO because Chris Matin is genius enough to do not name an album with a 'mysterious title' referring to his name. There is much more cleverness under Mylo Xyloto title than just doing this silly thing of 'putting the name' on the album". Explicated now?

I do not mean to be rude(or I do, I don't know anymore what the users think about what people write, but I don't care) but from the 7783747113741 theories I have heard about the meaning of Mylo Xyloto, this is the worst by far. Sorry but it's true.

Hi, i'm Italian and I don't speack English very well.

I do not know if someone has already pointed out that "MX" could be the initials of Chris Martin

M= Martin

X= Chris (like "Xmas" mean "Christmas")

Perhaps not even Jonny, Guy and Will have noticed that!!! :o

Yeah, I can see where you are coming from but it is a bit of a tenuous link. :D

Non penso proprio siano le iniziali di Chris (non credo sia così megalomane :P) :)

Penso che Chris sia un grande artista ...e per essere artisti è necessario essere un pò megalomani e un pò pazzi!! Te lo dice uno che ha fatto dell'arte una ragione di vita ;)

for other users:

SpaceMark says that MX are not the Chris initials, because he don't think Chris is so megalomaniac!

I said: Chris is a great artist....so even a little bit megalomaniac and crazy.....is necessary!

(can you understand my English?...I use a lot Google Translator! ) :P

Ok, we say "NO" because it's more educated than say "NO because Chris Matin is genius enough to do not name an album with a 'mysterious title' referring to his name. There is much more cleverness under Mylo Xyloto title than just doing this silly thing of 'putting the name' on the album". Explicated now?

I do not mean to be rude(or I do, I don't know anymore what the users think about what people write, but I don't care) but from the 7783747113741 theories I have heard about the meaning of Mylo Xyloto, this is the worst by far. Sorry but it's true.

Thanks!

This is a goog reply!

If you express your thoughts I will not offend...but if you say a simple "no" I can't understand anything...... if you don't care you are rude or maybe too young to understand.

i don't mean to be rude, but if i had a nickel for every time i've read that people have really figured out what Mylo Xyloto means, or what this song actually says, or any of that. yes its open to interpretation, that's the point of an album with a meaningless name.

there is no answer.

i don't mean to be rude, but if i had a nickel for every time i've read that people have really figured out what Mylo Xyloto means, or what this song actually says, or any of that. yes its open to interpretation, that's the point of an album with a meaningless name.

there is no answer.

Thanks, this is a gracious response.