✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[10-Aug-2012] Coldplay @ Xcel Energy Center, St Paul, MN, USA

Tash

namerica.jpg

Extra St Paul show announced

2 February 2012 1:00 pm

Band play second Xcel Energy Center show in August

news_line.png

Good afternoon. We're pleased to report that Coldplay will play a second show at the Xcel Energy Center in St Paul, Minnesota on 10 August 2012 (the other date is on 11 August). Tickets go on general sale at 10am on 11 February from Ticketmaster. There will also be a pre-sale for AMEX cardholders, beginning at 10am on 6 February, also from Ticketmaster.

For the full list of announced shows, head to the Live section.

Anchorman

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tickets:

US $47.50 - US $97.50

US $47.50 Ticket + US $14.65 Fees/Additional Taxes = US $62.15

US $97.50 Ticket + US $16.54 Fees/Additional Taxes = US $114.04

Onsale to General Public

Start: Sat, 02/11/12 11:00 AM CST

American Express

Start: Mon, 02/06/12 10:00 AM CST

End: Fri, 02/10/12 10:00 PM CST

American Express VIP Packages

Start: Mon, 02/06/12 10:00 AM CST

End: Thu, 02/09/12 10:00 PM CST

Xcel Energy Center / Live Nation / Radio

Start: Fri, 02/10/12 10:00 AM CST

End: Fri, 02/10/12 10:00 PM CST

VIP Packages

Start: Sat, 02/11/12 11:00 AM CST

End: Wed, 07/11/12 10:00 PM CDT

link

Oh my gosh, this is killing me. Now I have to decide whether to go to both shows or just one.

So a question: is it worth going to two shows or will they both be the same in terms of setlist? I'm thinking I can get a better seat for this one, since I actually have an AMEX card this time around.

• 2 months later...

charlix.jpg

Charli XCX and Here We Go Magic to open shows

30 April 2012 9:18 pm

Acts added to concerts in Manchester, Montreal, Chicago and Minneapolis

news_line.png

Good evening. Some new opening acts have been added for this summer's shows. London experimental popster Charli XCX (pictured above) will play the first slot in Manchester on 9 June, Chicago on 7 and 8 August and Minneapolis on 10 and 11 August. Meanwhile, Brooklyn indie rockers Here We Go Magic will open the shows in Montreal on 26 and 27 July. Check out tracks from both of them below:

[ame=http://soundcloud.com/charlixcx/charlixcx-nuclear-seasons]CharliXCX - Nuclear Seasons by charlixcx on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free[/ame]

[ame=http://soundcloud.com/i-d-online-1/song-of-thehere-we-go-magic]i-D Online: How Do I Know, Here We Go Magic by i-D online on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free[/ame]

Anchorman

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

anything happening after the Aug. 10th St. Paul show?

Hey everyone! I'm so excited to be going to the show on the 10th in St. Paul! I'm coming all the way from Portland, Oregon and am wondering if there's anything going on after the show. The band will be in town for the night, do they have an after party people can go to? Are people hanging out and waiting for the band anywhere?

I know I will be too pumped to just go back to the hotel, so I'm just trying to get ideas. After the Portland show, we went to the bar and sang all Coldplay at karaoke! :) It was so much fun!

Anyway, I'm super excited for both shows... Hoping they'll play Politik!

Cheers~

Emily

Thursday, August 09, 2012

Coldplay Takeover On Cities 97!

1022_1343689132.jpg

This weekend Coldplay is taking over the Twin Cities! Starting this morning around 9 make sure you’re listening to Cities 97 for a song by Coldplay as your cue to call in, be caller 17 and win a pair of tickets in the 5th row of tomorrows show.

1022_1336404548.jpg

We’ll continue to giveaway tickets all day long near the top of every hour in the 5th through 1st rows, so be sure and stay with Cities 97 all day for your chance to win!

Read more: http://www.cities97.com/pages/oakeandkeri.html?article=10332479#ixzz234kfIZp3

Hey everyone! I'm so excited to be going to the show on the 10th in St. Paul! I'm coming all the way from Portland, Oregon and am wondering if there's anything going on after the show. The band will be in town for the night, do they have an after party people can go to? Are people hanging out and waiting for the band anywhere?

I know I will be too pumped to just go back to the hotel, so I'm just trying to get ideas. After the Portland show, we went to the bar and sang all Coldplay at karaoke! :) It was so much fun!

Anyway, I'm super excited for both shows... Hoping they'll play Politik!

Cheers~

Emily

This is a GREAT question! Anyone know? I, as well, am in St. Paul and would love to know where the band and fans hangs out around town!