🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

What do I do if my roommate's phone keeps going off?

The Mad Hatter

Her ringtone is a song that I don't know, but it bothers me that I don't know what it is.

I can't really tell what the woman is singing, except for where she says "we could just travel" or something. The rest sounds like it's about rowboats or aromas or something.

idk.

But she's in the shower and I don't know what to do what do i do

:laugh3:

But back to the subject matter..:thinking:

One option is to do a reverse digital analysis of the sound it makes; record it, digitize it, and then use a computer program to match it to a known tune. Or just place a musical babel fish in your ear to see what is the best match audibly for the tune it's playing.

And as a last option, if it's getting very annoying, you could put the thing in a microwave oven and 'cook' it for just a short while.. :laugh3: After which, it will either be very warm, or unable to play the tune, or both!:P

On second though, nix the last option - it's hard to put the smoke back into electronic components once it leaks out.;)

I did not understand the thread. If God moves me informed

"they're talking in a language I don't speak" the people in this thread I feel

Then I do not know but this thread reminds me of this concerts I do not know why :thinking:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHaHID4s5Bw]Coldplay - Talk BEST PERFORMANCE) Chris Martin SINGS TALK TO SOMEONE IN A CELLPHONE. - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFh9kMjemG4]Chris Martin with my cell phone - YouTube[/ame]

• 1 month later...