✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

who are you people

Coldplay

ghjhfgjhd I know, when I went to a public school my friends were so dumb and immature and selfish

but the grass is always greener on the other side I guess

It's just that people always say "High school had the best years of my life!" so it would just be weird for me to miss out completely

My friends were like that last year. They turned out to be stupid bitches who can't seem to take a joke or let something go. Everyone was like that. The people who were the nicest to me were the ones who I thought hated me. I couldn't sit with them at lunch or anything because that wasn't allowable. You couldn't just walk up and ask to sit next to somebody and ask to sit by them at lunch. That was basically a cry for public shame. Then there were the kids who you did nothing at all to but still were total bitches and dicks. I dreaded school more than anything for the past 6 months of 7th grade. I was called a bitch and lazy by a girl who still thinks she's my friend. You couldn't trust anyone.

Then I moved schools. I only have one friend but she's awesome everyone's much nicer, smarter, and easier to talk to. I've really only made one enemy so far this year.

Sorry about my vent. :\

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah Dee I don't blame you, there's a good reason to not listen to the radio anymore. :|

p-p-p-poker face

p-p-p-poker face

muh muh muh muh

hey there delilah wut's it like in new york city

look at this photograph

everytime i do it makes me laugh

boom-da-ba-boom-boom-boom-boom-boom-boom

bay-bee

dat super bass

boom-da-ba-boom-boom-boom-boom-boom-boom

bAY-BEE

dat supah bass

My friends were like that last year. They turned out to be stupid bitches who can't seem to take a joke or let something go. Everyone was like that. The people who were the nicest to me were the ones who I thought hated me. I couldn't sit with them at lunch or anything because that wasn't allowable. You couldn't just walk up and ask to sit next to somebody and ask to sit by them at lunch. That was basically a cry for public shame. Then there were the kids who you did nothing at all to but still were total bitches and dicks. I dreaded school more than anything for the past 6 months of 7th grade. I was called a bitch and lazy by a girl who still thinks she's my friend. You couldn't trust anyone.

Then I moved schools. I only have one friend but she's awesome everyone's much nicer, smarter, and easier to talk to. I've really only made one enemy so far this year.

Sorry about my vent. :\

:hug:

I'm sorry. But I'm happy you've found a good friend :D

I thought I had quite a lot of friends in junior high but I started losing some when I took school more seriously and went to college, and by the time I graduated junior high everyone told me they hated me (and I mean everyone).

And the worst part was that I didn't even change that much. I didn't brag. But when I asked for someone to listen to my problems and the stress I had (which I did for everyone else, because I'm a huge pushover), they didn't want to listen to me. It's as if I'm being punished for not caring about other people's precious egos.

I'm happy for other people's success and achievements, why do they have to treat me like dirt?

/my vent is more pathetic

I'm sorry. But I'm happy you've found a good friend :D

I thought I had quite a lot of friends in junior high but I started losing some when I took school more seriously and went to college, and by the time I graduated junior high everyone told me they hated me (and I mean everyone).

And the worst part was that I didn't even change that much. It's as if I'm being punished for not caring about other people's precious egos.

I'm happy for other people's success and achievements, why do they have to treat me like dirt?

/my vent is more pathetic

People who hate nice people are just too stupid. If you're gonna hate someone hate them because... they burned down your house not because of something they can't help. And if you did nothing wrong it's less that they hate you but more that they're jealous.

I should go into philosophy when I'm older ;)

People who hate nice people are just too stupid. If you're gonna hate someone hate them because... they burned down your house not because of something they can't help. And if you did nothing wrong it's less that they hate you but more that they're jealous.

I should go into philosophy when I'm older ;)

Yeah, thank you :hug:

I just have a problem with people that are envious all the time

I know this guy who says he refuses to be with any woman who makes more money than him

WHY DOES IT MATTER

HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE FOR PEOPLE TO GROW UP, BECAUSE APPARENTLY A LOT OF ADULTS AREN'T THERE YET :facepalm:

jhfjdhjhjd

Yeah, you can be a counselor/psychologist, I think they make quite a lot of money :P

People can be stupid :nod:

I was actually thinking about archaeology, I like old stuff :)

Hmm, I don't know much about that, so are you gonna go out and look for the old stuff or do you just take what's been found and use your skills to find out when it's from and what happened at the time of that creature's life and stuff

Hmm, I don't know much about that, so are you gonna go out and look for the old stuff or do you just take what's been found and use your skills to find out when it's from and what happened at the time of that creature's life and stuff

More so look. I do love going through my mum's stuff from when she was a kid though :D

There's a picture of a gun on the newspaper pointing toward a box of Girl Scout cookies! :laugh3:

...because I'm antisocial and they have no purpose for me?

but psychology, sociology, etc. isn't just about how you make friends and interact with people

it's also about how you think and why

how did you think when you were younger

how did that change

and how people of different races and social classes interact with each other

it's really cool y'all