who are you people

Coldplay

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Car kidders ?

It was the same with LP4 and everyone who liked that album was a 'loser'

People just feel like if they listen to a band, then they 'own' it...

J'étudie le français :D

Car Kidders: people obsessing about a song called Car Kids. Chris talked about it in a n interview in 2009. If you pay attention to the MX artwork and clothes of this era and everything, you'll notice it's everywhere. A few months ago a fan asked Will about Car kids, and he said it was just a song that didn't make it to the album. And that's about it for the facts. But there's a huge myth around CK. :|

Ouh that's cool, since when ? :wacko:

Nikola's the leader, and that hilarious avatar he had of the Family Guy baby.

Nikola is nice, and he's not an idiot! :snobby:

OMG WELCOME BACK!!!!!!!!!

Hello I'm Bob the Builder.

And What Céline said, there is a Cake Brigade. And there is a slight obsession with Car Kids, CK, *** ****, etc. There is a 'Cake Club'. Buckin is still alive. And the world is about to end because MX is not 0:42. And Rihanna & PoC.

All of those things depress me.

Oh god, Buckin. :shame:

Hello! I don't think I ever really got to know you. :(

And thank you!

Don't worry practically nobody on here really knows me. And no problem.

Car Kidders: people obsessing about a song called Car Kids. Chris talked about it in a n interview in 2009. If you pay attention to the MX artwork and clothes of this era and everything, you'll notice it's everywhere. A few months ago a fan asked Will about Car kids, and he said it was just a song that didn't make it to the album. And that's about it for the facts. But there's a huge myth about CK. :|

Ouh that's cool, since when ? :wacko:

I thought Car Kids was a band or something :disappointed:

Hm, I never noticed. So people are obsessed with a song they've never heard?

Weren't people the same about Charlie Brown/all those other songs that were supposed to be on VLV?

Only a year or so :P

But (part of) the reason why I started studying is because of a Coldplayer here who speaks French, djibou, do you know her? :wacko:

PART OF THE REASON WHY, I AM NOT THAT CREEPY

All of those things depress me.

Oh god, Buckin. :shame:

Don't worry practically nobody on here really knows me. And no problem.

No but I remember I was a bit intimidated by you for some reason

You and and some other people on here

because you guys were Internet cool :cool:

Not really :\ So, where do you study French ? :wacko: High-school/college or something ? or have you learned by yourself ?

Haha :lol:

She's awesome

All of Canada bows down to her

She can set ice on fire

and run at superhuman speeds

Yeah I study at college, high school language classes here are beyond terrible

Obviously I can't have a philosophical debate in French, but I think I know most of the important things

I cannot learn anything by myself, I have no self-motivation at all. :P What about you?

Hola!

I'm Madison! :D

I dunno if I'm cool though... :\

Hi Madison! I'm Diana, but obviously most people call me Dee.

What are your favorite bands?

What do you like to do in your free time?

She's awesome

All of Canada bows down to her

She can set ice on fire

and run at superhuman speeds

Yeah I study at college, high school language classes here are beyond terrible

Obviously I can't have a philosophical debate in French, but I think I know most of the important things

I cannot learn anything by myself, I have no self-motivation at all. :P What about you?

I cannot learn anything by myself either. :shame:

So you're in college, what do you study, apart from French ? Is it your major or something ? (Sorry, I've never really figured out clearly how the US college system works, despite all the TV series I've watched :|) :wacko:

I cannot learn anything by myself either. :shame:

So you're in college, what do you study, apart from French ? Is it your major or something ? (Sorry, I've never really figured out clearly how the US college system works, despite all the TV series I've watched :|) :wacko:

I'm just doing the general requirements, but I take French for fun. I have no idea what I want my major to be. I'm a couple of years ahead of other people with college, so I still have time to decide... but to be honest I don't find any job appealing.

How does college/university work there, then? I know you have to take a bac and there are like different categories you can pick but...that's about all I know

Hey! :)

Coldplay (obviously), blink-182, Green Day, Muse, The Killers...

Read or something. I enjoy writing a lot too.

Cool, I had a really big Muse 'phase' a few years ago, I saw them twice :)

I don't really listen to the other bands though

I'm just doing the general requirements, but I take French for fun. I have no idea what I want my major to be. I'm a couple of years ahead of other people with college, so I still have time to decide... but to be honest I don't find any job appealing.

How does college/university work there, then? I know you have to take a bac and there are like different categories you can pick but...that's about all I know

Oh, ok, well I hope you'll find something appealing, maybe among your passions ? :nice:

Yes, we do, we have to pass this exam called "baccalauréat" (or "bac") at the end of high-school. It's required in like 99% of the cases if you want to continue your studies. Then, universities are of the public domain (but there's some kind of law which makes them more independent, but it's pretty recent), and we have lots of different categories indeed. I guess it's like choosing a major but before even entering college, because you have to choose it during applications! But there are many other options, things you can study that aren't available through university, however they are mostly in the private system, so it's expensive. The price of studies at public college is nothing compared to the private one, but in some...categories you often don't have the choice. You can also go to private schools like business schools, of course, even if there are some equivalents in the public domain (but not well recognized by companies).

And inside of all this mess, there are different levels of diploma, which allows you or not to enter the work market. For instance, I'm doing a 2 years university degree, which allows me to work after that, but I can continue my studies (which I will). And we have the european "LMD" system: Bac +3 years, bac+5 years, or bac+8years.

Anyway, we're a bit of a mess, as you can guess :|

/sorry for that very long and boring post, btw, if you don't read it entirely I'll understand :|

Hey, I remember you! You're the one who always made intelligent posts that I couldn't understand :disappointed:

I'm a high school and (failing) college student, I like drawing, sewing, sculpting, and watching British TV. :wacko:

I'm not a renaissance woman, but sometimes I have too much going on :/

:laugh3: Just random musings, I can't understand it all either!

> Hey, I was a failing college student once, then I got accustomed to the university setting, took a wee bit fewer courses, and really buckled down - my grades went wayy up! So, just give it some time, you'll turn it around! Or, if college isn't your cup of tea, there's a million other areas to go into. You must be a renaissance woman, if you've got too much going on!!;)

Nice to meet you Diana. Princess Diana one day perhaps?:crown:

hi dee i'm tammi lol

nice to meet u

whats ur favorite band

Oh, ok, well I hope you'll find something appealing, maybe among your passions ? :nice:

Yes, we do, we have to pass this exam called "baccalauréat" (or "bac") at the end of high-school. It's required in like 99% of the cases if you want to continue your studies. Then, universities are of the public domain (but there's some kind of law which makes them more independent, but it's pretty recent), and we have lots of different categories indeed. I guess it's like choosing a major but before even entering college, because you have to choose it during applications! But there are many other options, things you can study that aren't available through university, however they are mostly in the private system, so it's expensive. The price of studies at public college is nothing compared to the private one, but in some...categories you often don't have the choice. You can also go to private schools like business schools, of course, even if there are some equivalents in the public domain (but not well recognized by companies).

And inside of all this mess, there are different levels of diploma, which allows you or not to enter the work market. For instance, I'm doing a 2 years university degree, which allows me to work after that, but I can continue my studies (which I will). And we have the european "LMD" system: Bac +3 years, bac+5 years, or bac+8years.

Anyway, we're a bit of a mess, as you can guess :|

/sorry for that very long and boring post, btw, if you don't read it entirely I'll understand :|

No, that's actually really interesting :wacko:

I just get worried that whatever I pick, I'm not gonna be happy with it

my mom and my older sister studied engineering and math and college, and they ended up being a flower shop owner and an actress :P

I guess they would've made more money the other way around, but happiness is more important :)

Isn't the bac really hard? What happens if you don't pass?

:laugh3: Just random musings, I can't understand it all either!

> Hey, I was a failing college student once, then I got accustomed to the university setting, took a wee bit fewer courses, and really buckled down - my grades went wayy up! So, just give it some time, you'll turn it around! Or, if college isn't your cup of tea, there's a million other areas to go into. You must be a renaissance woman, if you've got too much going on!!;)

Nice to meet you Diana. Princess Diana one day perhaps?:crown:

Yep, I'm taking much less work this semester and I feel so much better

Sometimes I do that, give myself ridiculously high expectations, so other people can admire me

But I'm starting to learn my lesson :P

:wacko: :crown:

A cult, that's what we need on coldplaying.

older coldplayers might get that :disappointed:

I signed up before you and I don't get it :(

Hi, pretty Irish Emma! :cheesy:

No but I remember I was a bit intimidated by you for some reason

You and and some other people on here

because you guys were Internet cool :cool:

Yes that was me, now I'm so genuinely past the point of caring that I'm beyond internet cool, I don't even know what I am any more.

A cult, that's what we need on coldplaying.

older coldplayers might get that :disappointed:

Hahahahaha (Extended laugh to show I'm an oldie and I get it and I'm beyond cool).