✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

who are you people

Coldplay

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://news.yahoo.com/boy-geniuss-book-reveals-life-college-age-8-075047170.html

"People need to know you don't really need to be a genius. You just have to work hard and you can accomplish anything"

I just get scared when people say that

I mean I joke about it sometimes but I feel like sometimes I can't draw the line between having a laugh and being an conceited tool

which is why I responded a bit negatively to you saying that

But thank you I think

tis' only meant as a compliment, just the usual surprise though! ;) It is true though, with effort, one can improve one's intelligence, and having conditions conducive to learning with available materials helps quite a bit.

Plus, there's the entertaining side vs. the scholarly side - great to see you can do both!:)

> I was catching frogs with my bare hands at age two and a half, and petting bumblebees. :P

Ohh

Well I'll add you.

I don't hate you. I just have a life so I left for a while to tend to it.

I was joking :)

Meanwhile I'm gonna try to disable whatever I did to make this happen, it's been this way since I started Coldplaying

Well' date=' Dee, then send a PM to Ian-[/quote']

TOO LAZY

*babbles uncontrollably from the happiness incurred by finding another CTYer on Coldplaying*

What is babbling?

but i have no friends

i spend all day online

> Well, you have on-line friends!:hat::nice: (but it's better to have both..) Maybe you can meet those friends of yours who are on-line?

Anyhow, being able to solve n-dimensional equations to describe the volume of an asymmetrical object, maximize one or another aspect of that object, and include it's dynamic attributes is perhaps useful in many aspects of computer modelling - from flame fronts in combustion chambers to simulating complex chemistry on the surfaces of catalysts, someone has to do the programming! (although, today there exists software to do much of that... :thinking: and software to find 'best fit' equations.. ) . Math as an artistic recreation then? Make some beautiful geometric shapes.. Physicists doodle in art..

Nevahmind! just me babbling on. :laugh3:

What is babbling?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Babbling

> Well, you have on-line friends!:hat::nice: (but it's better to have both..) Maybe you can meet those friends of yours who are on-line?

Anyhow, being able to solve n-dimensional equations to describe the volume of an asymmetrical object, maximize one or another aspect of that object, and include it's dynamic attributes is perhaps useful in many aspects of computer modelling - from flame fronts in combustion chambers to simulating complex chemistry on the surfaces of catalysts, someone has to do the programming! (although, today there exists software to do much of that... :thinking: and software to find 'best fit' equations.. ) . Math as an artistic recreation then? Make some beautiful geometric shapes.. Physicists doodle in art..

Nevahmind! just me babbling on. :laugh3:

...don't even get the math geek started, Chuck. :lol:

Maybe you can meet those friends of yours who are on-line?

That would be nice!

WHO LIVES IN THE LOS ANGELES AREA THAT IS NOT A PEDOPHILE OR A SERIAL KILLER

DumbBoy-thumb-300x223.jpeg

Umm

Are you saying my obsession with the Internet could inspire me to get a career in computer programming?

I wrote a few long paragraphs but tl;dr I'm just not sure what to do as a career when I'm older, I haven't looked into much. I have a major in college but it's more like the major my mom made me pick, so I'm just gonna stop the college thing for a year or two, go to high school and make some friends because I'm driving myself crazy, and find out what I really like

And yet I'm not allowed to do that?:

When did I say you couldn't?

EDIT: Hi Christina! I see you like Sherlock! High-five! :awesome:

That would be nice!

WHO LIVES IN THE LOS ANGELES AREA THAT IS NOT A PEDOPHILE OR A SERIAL KILLER

DumbBoy-thumb-300x223.jpeg

Umm

Are you saying my obsession with the Internet could inspire me to get a career in computer programming?

I wrote a few long paragraphs but tl;dr I'm just not sure what to do as a career when I'm older, I haven't looked into much. I have a major in college but it's more like the major my mom made me pick, so I'm just gonna stop the college thing for a year or two, go to high school and make some friends because I'm driving myself crazy, and find out what I really like

When did I say you couldn't?

EDIT: Hi Christina! I see you like Sherlock! High-five! :awesome:

Not you :awesome:

I finally used that smiley! :awesome:

Making friends isn't worth it. :shrug:

(then again, I'm generally antisocial)

ghjhfgjhd I know, when I went to a public school my friends were so dumb and immature and selfish

but the grass is always greener on the other side I guess

It's just that people always say "High school had the best years of my life!" so it would just be weird for me to miss out completely