Coldplay

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

what kind of math

Oh, it's not hard, it's Algebra II, it's just time-consuming.

I'm just getting a little pissed off at myself because this is how I always act, I've been procrastinating on work since I was a little kid

And I try to stop it and get working, but I invent some new excuse and oh :bigcry:

Oh, it's not hard, it's Algebra II, it's just time-consuming.

I'm just getting a little pissed off at myself because this is how I always act, I've been procrastinating on work since I was a little kid

And I try to stop it and get working, but I invent some new excuse and oh :bigcry:

Don't feel bad, I'm the same way. It's a relief once you get started on it though. Maybe you should just move your homework and yourself to a different room, it might help to get you out of the procrastination rut.

Don't feel bad, I'm the same way. It's a relief once you get started on it though. Maybe you should just move your homework and yourself to a different room, it might help to get you out of the procrastination rut.

Yeah, but the problem is that the problems are on the computer and I solve them on paper

But I'll try to stop being a imbecile and go off of this forum for a couple of hours

...huh, that's exactly what I'm doing right now. :thinking:

*high-five*

Well, in high school, I'm in this arithmetic class, I asked them to put me in the easiest classes possible because

well

what's the point of taking Honors AP classes, I'm going to college anyway hahaha

EDIT: hahahaha

(...so that I can take AP Calculus in my Sophomore year. :blank:)

Ooh look at you

I took pre-calculus in my freshman year for a month or two, but I gave up because I was taking so many classes at the community college and I didn't have time to study all those concepts :\

I want to take it on later though, because I'm starting to find the major that my mom wants me to get rather useless (sorry! but, seriously)

I want to be an engineer of some sort

It would just be weird to get a bachelor/master's/PhD degree without doing any serious math

I failed Maths. Which meant I then failed my entire exams. bleh.

:hug:

I feel you, I've failed tons of classes hahahaha

But I just keep trying again and learn from my mistakes, is there anyway you can retake that, or is it just a one time thing?