✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

This YOLO thing makes me mad.

taameen**sparks**

Mark we get that you don't like YOLO and you come into every YOLO thread to complain about YOLO, that's why I made a poll about whether people mind YOLO and the majority either don't care or want more, so why are you so awkward and need to keep complaining about it in every single thread?

We should just bump his troll thread and use it as an outlet to complain about him

So that we have a single solid place to bitch about it. All our thoughts will be in one spot and we can compose a draft :nice:

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mark we get that you don't like YOLO and you come into every YOLO thread to complain about YOLO, that's why I made a poll about whether people mind YOLO and the majority either don't care or want more, so why are you so awkward and need to keep complaining about it in every single thread?

I just agree with the OP (Taameen)

No, I am aware that you didn't literally mean you were saying you were awesome, it was just another, yet another, pointless response to criticism, an aimless response. A classless response.

The 2nd reply was just as annoying.

Do you have to try so hard?!

No, I am aware that you didn't literally mean you were saying you were awesome, it was just another, yet another, pointless response to criticism, an aimless response. A classless response.

The 2nd reply was just as annoying.

Do you have to try so hard?!

No, I just try to be ironic but I always fail