✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

This YOLO thing makes me mad.

taameen**sparks**

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We should just bump his troll thread and use it as an outlet to complain about him

So that we have a single solid place to bitch about it. All our thoughts will be in one spot and we can compose a draft :nice:

please. PLEASE

I don't think he moved down on the annoyance ladder, I just think the ladder has added another step at the top

To give credit where credits due (Beginning to think this is impossible when it comes to certain posters for you) Billy has definitely calmed the fuck down since he first started posting, he tends to longer respond to ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING REMOTELY RELATED TO HIM like Mark does.

What I'm getting at is that although some of the time I'm just angry at annoying people, the main reason I point it out is because I think even the worst can eventually calm down and be a normal poster/decent contributor on here, I don't just do it so I can paint someone as infinitely hate-able for the sake of having someone to hate. I know he's been annoying as fuck in the past, but what exactly has Billy done to you lately? Fuck all.