Everything's Not Lost

Amsterdam

Swallowed In The Sea

Talk/White Shadows

Lovers In Japan/Strawberry Swing

DAAHF/Glass Of Water

DLIBYH

Songs I would like to see appear once or twice, e.g. in acoustic sets:

So Sad (apparently Will soundchecked it last year so who knows?)

Sparks/We Never Change

Bigger Stronger

Don't Panic

Warning Sign/Green Eyes

AROBTTH

A Message (impossible, but I can wish)

U.F.O.

UWTB

Songs I want to see go/become less regular:

GPASUYF

Lost!

Violet Hill

Up In Flames

Setlists need to increase to 22-25 songs in length. 2 Encores would be nice as well.

I would like to see the C-Stage from the Viva tour come back but I doubt that will happen seeing as the B-Stage/X-Stage seems to be the centrepiece of the new stage design.

:nod:

I cannot agree more.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd love to hear UWTB from the new album. Others I'd love to see/hear are: DAOHF, Strawberry Swing, Chinese Sleep Chant, talk, Amsterdam and Daylight.. and Shiver if they can fit it in! LOL.. Other than that I am just looking forward to it!

We heard a bit of DAAHF sound checked a couple of months ago at Nokia. Guess we'll know what they have planned for us in 2 days - although that Edmonton thread is pretty dead. Hopefully we will get some reports, or maybe not...maybe I'll want to be surprised for the LA shows. But then again, I can't NOT check. Sixteen Days for me.

How many songs did they play during the VLV tour?

For the arena shows 17-19. About 22 for the stadium gigs. This has been their standard length for 10 years now, I will be highly surprised if the set is substantially different.

I saw them on the viva tour at an amphitheater (it was amazing) and they played 25 songs, so i guess i'm wondering why they would play a larger show for a smaller crowd (i'm not complaining by all means but i was just wondering)

Ok, I guess they did play some longer sets then. I'm only going by my own experience, I've seen them about 8 times (from 2003 to last summer), and they played from 16 to 19 songs for about 90 minutes every time. Based on what other people have posted here, I think that's pretty standard for them.