✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Has someone "bugged" my guitar?

coldspot

Hey guys, this is a bit off topic but I think someone may have secretly hardwired my electric guitar to record anyone who plays it. I really don't know if someone could actually do this, I'm far from being a guitar tech or anything but it's a bit unnerving not knowing... Does anyone know if this is possible? :confused:

• 2 weeks later...
Hey guys, this is a bit off topic but I think someone may have secretly hardwired my electric guitar to record anyone who plays it. I really don't know if someone could actually do this, I'm far from being a guitar tech or anything but it's a bit unnerving not knowing... Does anyone know if this is possible? :confused:

In the event you are serious (which I doubt you are), such a thing would be impossible without some obviously visible modifications to the guitar. Furthermore, while I think it would be technilogically feasible, it would almost certainly impair the guitar's usefulness as a functional instrument. You'd know.:rolleyes:

Yes, I did this. And then I sold your compilation of Am, D and Em to famous bands. I also sold the record of joezcool's dad to Coldplay. Luckily, the ambient noise of the record was so heavy that we didn't even had to add or edit anything! The record on the album is a 1:1 copy!

</sarcasm>